Psychology A level mocks

Watch this thread
thatschoolgirl
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys, I have my psychology A level mocks in January and want to know if anyone can tell me what the 16 markers were on in the 2019 paper for AQA??
xozxexo
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
shouldn't really get the essay topics for revision like that as you'll feel panicked and lost for your actual exam.

I had my mock yesterday for paper 3 but the main focus was on dealing with offenders, interactionist approach and nature vs nurture, gender was a bit wishy washy no clue really what that was on about tbf

That's about as much detail as im going into. Not a clue if this was this years real paper because my teacher did change questions so it better suited our current knowledge 🤷🏻*♀️

If you get a a solid amount of A03 discussion points sorted for everything you will do fine. The description is only weighted 6 marks so it can be considerably breif
thatschoolgirl
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by xozxexo)
shouldn't really get the essay topics for revision like that as you'll feel panicked and lost for your actual exam.

I had my mock yesterday for paper 3 but the main focus was on dealing with offenders, interactionist approach and nature vs nurture, gender was a bit wishy washy no clue really what that was on about tbf

That's about as much detail as im going into. Not a clue if this was this years real paper because my teacher did change questions so it better suited our current knowledge 🤷🏻*♀️

If you get a a solid amount of A03 discussion points sorted for everything you will do fine. The description is only weighted 6 marks so it can be considerably breif
I'm aware of that, I'm also writing essay plans for lots of possible questions as I go so I'm prepared for any. its just good as a heads up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (40)
26.49%
As I expected (48)
31.79%
Harder (56)
37.09%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.64%

Watched Threads