Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A bit of a random thread really. My friends were discussing this earlier.

Does anyone on here aspire to be a singer/actress/dancer? Any late starters to dance classes, youth theatres etc?

One of my friends mentioned about wanting to be on Home & Away (Australian soap) when she's older. She was only joking but it made me think of the thousands out there who have no experience yet dream of being in soaps such as Hollyoaks, Eastenders, Coronation Street.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to be a professional musician when I'm older. I suppose you could say it's my aspiration...*dreamy far off cheesy look*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by staticrhubarb)
    I'd love to be a professional musician when I'm older. I suppose you could say it's my aspiration...*dreamy far off cheesy look*
    What instrument do you play, and for how long have you played?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poshtotty)
    What instrument do you play, and for how long have you played?
    Clarinet, and about 9 years! I'm going to the RNCM in September so hopefully I'll be able to (at the risk of sounding incredibly cheesy) follow my dream!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.