Aston University

Watch this thread
Josh.K71
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Anyone had any offers or thinking of going to Aston uni to study Economics/ Economics & Management for 2020 entry???
CalebNewman
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
I have
Josh.K71
Rep:
(Original post by CalebNewman)
I have
You apply for just Economics or Economics and Management? And how likely are you considering going to Aston? What are your predicted grades too?
CalebNewman
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Josh.K71)
You apply for just Economics or Economics and Management? And how likely are you considering going to Aston? What are your predicted grades too?
Economics and Management, and predicted A*Distinction*A, what about you?
Josh.K71
Rep:
Economics and Management, and predicted A*Distinction*A, what about you?
Economics and management, and I’m predicted AAB. Where else have you applied and are you likely put Aston as your firm/insurance choice?
CalebNewman
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Josh.K71)
Economics and management, and I’m predicted AAB. Where else have you applied and are you likely put Aston as your firm/insurance choice?
Northampton, Loughborough and Nottingham. I applied to Exeter too but I don't meet the entry requirements so I'm looking to change that choice for something else asap lol. I have only heard back from Aston so far but I'll probably put them as my insurance choice since I really like the sound of Industrial economics at Nottingham. What about you?
Josh.K71
Rep:
Northampton, Loughborough and Nottingham. I applied to Exeter too but I don't meet the entry requirements so I'm looking to change that choice for something else asap lol. I have only heard back from Aston so far but I'll probably put them as my insurance choice since I really like the sound of Industrial economics at Nottingham. What about you?
Applied to LIBF, Manchester, Coventry Uni London and Huddersfield
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (14)
17.95%
The paper was reasonable (27)
34.62%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
35.9%
It was TERRIBLE (9)
11.54%

Watched Threads