Stuttering around attractive women

Watch
dob1999
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
7 times out of 10 I will stutter or run out of things to say to attractive women. Don't get me wrong like I can talk for days to woman I'm not attracted to, but it's like most time when there are openings to talk to women I don't take them, in fact my situation gets even worse in nightclub settings. In all fairness, I'm not really looking for a relationship right now, but I know for a fact I should have gotten to know more girls especially the ones I was interested in. Don't get me wrong I can approach women in different scenarios like in the daytime, in shopping malls just to see what's up really, but I lack confidence in terms of knowing what to say after small talk. Anyone got any ideas of things/topics to say after small talk let me know thanks
Last edited by dob1999; 1 year ago
username47781
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by dob1999)
Keep anon please as I know people on this website7 times out of 10 I will stutter or run out of things to say to attractive women. Don't get me wrong like I can talk for days to woman I'm not attracted to, but it's like most time when there are openings to talk to women I don't take them, in fact my situation gets even worse in nightclub settings. In all fairness, I'm not really looking for a relationship right now, but I know for a fact I should have gotten to know more girls especially the ones I was interested in. Don't get me wrong I can approach women in different scenarios like in the daytime, in shopping malls just to see what's up really, but I lack confidence in terms of knowing what to say after small talk. Anyone got any ideas of things/topics to say after small talk let me know thanks
just be yourself
Batman2k1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by dob1999)
Keep anon please as I know people on this website7 times out of 10 I will stutter or run out of things to say to attractive women. Don't get me wrong like I can talk for days to woman I'm not attracted to, but it's like most time when there are openings to talk to women I don't take them, in fact my situation gets even worse in nightclub settings. In all fairness, I'm not really looking for a relationship right now, but I know for a fact I should have gotten to know more girls especially the ones I was interested in. Don't get me wrong I can approach women in different scenarios like in the daytime, in shopping malls just to see what's up really, but I lack confidence in terms of knowing what to say after small talk. Anyone got any ideas of things/topics to say after small talk let me know thanks
It's very simple. Embrace your stuttering. You can't resist it anyways.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.81%
I don't have everything I need (228)
44.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise