The Student Room Group

Bf chilling with former flame

So to kick off Xmas hols, my bf is with his friends chilling with a group of their female friends - one of them is a girl he did bits with this year before we got together.

He told me he was going and wouldn’t stay long but I know the type of girls they are, they are rich privileged and don’t give a **** about anyone expect for having fun, drugs and a lot of sex.

My bf has planned to be with me a lot but am I right to feel a way? The girl he did bits with is very pretty and has a thing for him and he knows we really don’t like each other.

How would you guys handle it?
go with him?

nothing you can do apart from trust him. if u have a close trusted friend there let her/him inform you what goes down.
Reply 2
Original post by davesantana
go with him?

nothing you can do apart from trust him. if u have a close trusted friend there let her/him inform you what goes down.

Trust me I would not be welcome. I’m cool with the other girls but they’re obviously on her side and would never say anything.

I do trust him but I don’t trust her, she has a ****ing amazing body and long blonde hair and grinds on boys for bants. So I guess I’ll just have to trust him.
Original post by Anonymous
Trust me I would not be welcome. I’m cool with the other girls but they’re obviously on her side and would never say anything.

I do trust him but I don’t trust her, she has a ****ing amazing body and long blonde hair and grinds on boys for bants. So I guess I’ll just have to trust him.

im pretty sure if i went away(with a gf back home) despite how hot the girl is probs wouldnt do anything cuz trust means a **** ton tbh. but its not the same. if u trust him then calm just dont seem needy or distrustful of him or he'll feel disrespected
Reply 4
Original post by davesantana
im pretty sure if i went away(with a gf back home) despite how hot the girl is probs wouldnt do anything cuz trust means a **** ton tbh. but its not the same. if u trust him then calm just dont seem needy or distrustful of him or he'll feel disrespected

Thanks for that it’s good to have a guys perspective, I’m trying my hardest not to be short with him on text
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for that it’s good to have a guys perspective, I’m trying my hardest not to be short with him on text

As a guy, if the situation was reversed, I'd probably tell him :smile: Communication is key, as long as it's mature and gentle and doesn't make you seem very insecure. You're perfectly justified in having these feelings! Personally I'd talk to him about it. Many guys will flirt and do small things with a girl without telling their S/O. There's a reason why they say that exes shouldn't be involved. Make an assessment based on his personality - has he ever flirted with someone else whilst in a relationship with you? Is he strong-minded? Is he usually very mature? Does he have strong integrity?

It's likely you have nothing to worry about, but it's a valid concern that I'd probably want to talk about!
Reply 6
She's an ex for a reason, and your bf has moved on and chosen you. He's been honest enough to tell you his ex will be around and for that, should he have to miss out meeting with friends? Trust him to do the right thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending