Tell yourself enough times that you can conquer something, and you will
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

I'm going to fail my A-Level and nobody's going to help me through it. :frown:
Such a #failure.
Reply 3
Original post by cheerIeader
I'm going to fail my A-Level and nobody's going to help me through it. :frown:
Such a #failure.

I’m sorry to hear that hun :/ is it because you are struggling with the subject?
Can’t your teacher help you or maybe a tutor?
Original post by UGP1023
I’m sorry to hear that hun :/ is it because you are struggling with the subject?
Can’t your teacher help you or maybe a tutor?

No, hunny.

My teachers want nothing to do with me, they won't communicate with me and refuse to mark my coursework too. I'm struggling with English and I'm going to fail it, again.
Well there must be something you’re good at
Original post by IH8Studying
Well there must be something you’re good at

That's very rude, isn't it?

I got straight A*/A's at GCSE and only a single A in my A-Levels. Have a little compassion. :frown:
Reply 7
No, hunny.

My teachers want nothing to do with me, they won't communicate with me and refuse to mark my coursework too. I'm struggling with English and I'm going to fail it, again.

Do you have any friends who are good at it? Maybe they could help :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
No, hunny.

Sounds to me like your main priority at the moment should be your mental health. Maybe take some time off school.
There are plenty of options, you can always retake the exams, or even the entire year. Do whatever you need to do
That's very rude, isn't it?

I got straight A*/A's at GCSE and only a single A in my A-Levels. Have a little compassion. :frown:

Oh sorry. I thought you were acting out the mean girls scene

Some people do amazingly at GCSE but not at a level. Maybe try doing another subject?
Oh sorry. I thought you were acting out the mean girls scene

Some people do amazingly at GCSE but not at a level. Maybe try doing another subject?

I failed everything have a little compassion.

I can put a whole sum of money in my mouth though. Wanna see? :frown:
I failed everything have a little compassion.

I can put a whole sum of money in my mouth though. Wanna see? :frown:

And you didn’t fail everything. You did well in your other a levels. Don’t bring yourself down
Original post by UGP1023
Do you have any friends who are good at it? Maybe they could help :smile:

None.

I'm going to fail and lose my place at Uni. It's one subject and yet I'm going to FAIL IT.
And you didn’t fail everything. You did well in your other a levels. Don’t bring yourself down

Thanks you're too sweet.

Wish I shared that mentality but I truly failed everything and have no chance at getting into my firm. :frown:
None.

I'm going to fail and lose my place at Uni. It's one subject and yet I'm going to FAIL IT.

What did you get in the others?
Thanks you're too sweet.

Wish I shared that mentality but I truly failed everything and have no chance at getting into my firm. :frown:

:smile: x

Ask yourself why you are failing. Seriously don’t give up. You’re close to reaching your goal. Also there’s nothing wrong with resitting it the third time but if your teachers aren’t helping you then you should get better teachers. Move school perhaps? Get a good tuition teacher? Or if you’re really struggling then try out another a level subject.
:smile: x

Ask yourself why you are failing. Seriously don’t give up. You’re close to reaching your goal. Also there’s nothing wrong with resitting it the third time but if your teachers aren’t helping you then you should get better teachers. Move school perhaps? Get a good tuition teacher? Or if you’re really struggling then try out another a level subject.

I don't attend a college, it's one A-Level so I'm doing it externally for some context. I wouldn't resit again because that's quite awkward to me. :frown: #Failure
I don't attend a college, it's one A-Level so I'm doing it externally for some context. I wouldn't resit again because that's quite awkward to me. :frown: #Failure

So get a better tuition teacher. Listen hun, you’re NOT a failure. Thinking so negatively isn’t going to help your situation. How is it awkward? If you really want to get into your firm then you need to be willing to do whatever it takes. A levels are hard but it’s just one a level subject. You’re capable of getting high grades. Work really hard on it and get good tuition teachers. And ask for help online for your coursework
What year are you in?
When I was in year 13, around this time, I was getting consistent Cs and Ds but still got into my firm.
You can still turn things around
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Wooord
What year are you in?
When I was in year 13, around this time, I was getting consistent Cs and Ds but still got into my firm.
You can still turn things around

I'm on a gap year resitting just one A-Level. I got ABD so I'm resitting the D grade and aiming for an A*/A but so far I've done little revision and I feel like I'm going to fail it. :frown: It's English Literature. I got a 9/A* at GCSE so I guess I didn't expect for things to go so downhill despite having circumstances.

Quick Reply

Latest