I can't see how I still can attract women. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I suspect I have Asperger's Syndrome, or some other autism-such-thing. I'm terrible socially, I at times can act disabled.
Yet woman still sometimes find me attractive, and beautiful and outgoing ones.

How come?
MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Because you’re beautiful ???
Anonymous #1
(Original post by IH8Studying)
Because you’re beautiful ???
I have been told that I am handsome.
cheerIeader
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If sex in our society didn't tell a guy who he should be.
MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have been told that I am handsome.
Exactly. That’s why. Because you’re handsome
Anonymous #1
(Original post by cheerIeader)
If sex in our society didn't tell a guy who he should be.
What do you mean??
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Society never implies anything. People do. They are the ones who like to blame society for everything. We are what we construct in our mind. If we think negative we will be destined to fail. Think Positive even if things seem bad there will always be a brighter day. Maybe in the near future it won't be so bad. I don't have aspergers but I'm terribly socially too. All my life has been bad cause of my Social phobia Generalized Anxiety disorder, Social anxiety disorder, PTSD, depression and possibly a mood disorder too. I feel grouchy all the time I'm not only full of problems but also angry frustrated my life is not what i want it to be thanks to those problems unlike you i don't get stares cause i cant even go out of my house i suffer from agoraphobia. Wish you the best of luck hope your problem gets better for you i know it can be very difficult to not be able to socialize with others and miss out on life and friendships relationships etc.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Society never implies anything. People do. They are the ones who like to blame society for everything. We are what we construct in our mind. If we think negative we will be destined to fail. Think Positive even if things seem bad there will always be a brighter day. Maybe in the near future it won't be so bad. I don't have aspergers but I'm terribly socially too. All my life has been bad cause of my Social phobia Generalized Anxiety disorder, Social anxiety disorder, PTSD, depression and possibly a mood disorder too. I feel grouchy all the time I'm not only full of problems but also angry frustrated my life is not what i want it to be thanks to those problems unlike you i don't get stares cause i cant even go out of my house i suffer from agoraphobia. Wish you the best of luck hope your problem gets better for you i know it can be very difficult to not be able to socialize with others and miss out on life and friendships relationships etc.
Man I've missed out on so so much. Now I'm 30. Life sucks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads