Lucy135
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, does anyone have any advice or tips for the Pearson Btec business level 3 finance exam? It’s the double award if that helps but I have my exam in January and have been told it’s a really hard exam and at least want a merit tia x
student1403
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
There is a possibility that we are doing the same exam in January. If so, then reply and I'll be happy to give you some advice or tips from my teacher.
* 13th January 2020 = Case Study Essay/Written Exam
* 16th January 2020 = Personal Finance Multiple Choice Exam
bAnksyxo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I am also doing this exam! Anyone want to share some revision tips?
Lucy135
Rep:
?
(Original post by student1403)
There is a possibility that we are doing the same exam in January. If so, then reply and I'll be happy to give you some advice or tips from my teacher.
* 13th January 2020 = Case Study Essay/Written Exam
* 16th January 2020 = Personal Finance Multiple Choice Exam
Hi no I don’t think this is the same exam as ours is on the 14th for 2 hours but thank you anyway!
Lucy135
Rep:
?
(Original post by bAnksyxo)
I am also doing this exam! Anyone want to share some revision tips?
I’ve done Mindmaps but that’s starting to get boring now tbh and I can’t find any past papers to do
Emma1999_
Badges: 14
Report 3 months ago
I did it 3 years ago now as the first people to take it . I got a merit my advice would be to learn all the equations and write these under the q as you get marks for this and pratice questions . I created my own practice papers so my would say for example, discuss whether a pay day loan is a good source of income and then create a few practice equations and then go onto ask questions on cash flows etc . It would have about 5 questions on one sheet and I'd do a sheet every morning or evening . That really helped me . Good luck
tellbell
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
What is everyone doing for it interms of revision? i want to get a distinction overall so i need to get a high merit at least on this as i have got a D in my coursework and P in my last exam.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (121)
15.69%
Uncertainty around my education (125)
16.21%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (72)
9.34%
Isolating with family (51)
6.61%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (30)
3.89%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (66)
8.56%
Loneliness (81)
10.51%
Financial worries (32)
4.15%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (70)
9.08%
Exposure to negative news/social media (50)
6.49%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (73)
9.47%

Watched Threads