The Student Room Group

What are you doing for Christmas?

21/12-22/12: Christmas market sale of homemade products from school. We made HK$3853 (£377.18)
23/12-31/12: Family trip to Italy
(edited 4 years ago)
I'll be working all day tomorrow then getting a train to London in the evening. Have a few family days then I'll be seeing friends a few times too.
Reply 2
Original post by Precious Illusions
I'll be working all day tomorrow then getting a train to London in the evening. Have a few family days then I'll be seeing friends a few times too.

Maybe you should get a megabus?

I bet it will be a lot cheaper...

I've managed to get a discounted ticket on the train to my parents. Was thinking about chancing it like i usually do ...but it's around rush hour and often they have more inspectors at that time ...so just decided to buy a ticket for once........
Going to visit the family and whilst there, will probably annoy the sh*t out of my lil bro cos I'm such a good sibling :u:
Original post by ANM775
Maybe you should get a megabus?

I bet it will be a lot cheaper...

I've managed to get a discounted ticket on the train to my parents. Was thinking about chancing it like i usually do ...but it's around rush hour and often they have more inspectors at that time ...so just decided to buy a ticket for once........

Oh no I always buy my tickets months in advance so it's £40 return. Megabus would likely be a bit cheaper but not enough to warrant the discomfort and longer journey. :no:
Travelling to my families tomorrow for xmas.
Then a few days after xmas, flying to our villa in spain for some sun, sea, and sangria!!!!
Just go to friends I was invited to celebrate christmas and that is the whole thing.
Reply 7
Original post by ANM775

Wasted my money :angry:

didn't encounter either an inspector or a conductor.

Should have just chanced it like I usually do.......... :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest