Looking for a student to move into my room in aberdeen.

Watch
Dannster1997
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hello! Looking for someone to take over my room next semester at Spring Gardens. (moving in Jan/Feb) and move in with my great flatmates (3 Male 2 Female). The room is great and has a 3/4 bed with plenty of storage space. Rent is £77 a week including bills which is a really good price for student accomodation in Aberdeen. The flat has 2 bathrooms and 2 shower rooms as well as a kitchen/living area and an outside patio area with BBQ, benches, and a table tennis table. There are several that buses stop right outside and take you directly to University of Aberdeen and Robert Gordon University campuses. North East Scotland College is just across the road. University of Aberdeen is within walking distance and Lidl and Morrisons are just around the corner. It’s also a five-minute walk to the city centre and a 20-minute walk to the beach. If interested give me a message ☺️
Advertisement
dc_oog
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Contact?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (122)
28.31%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.23%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (85)
19.72%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.28%
No - I live at home during term anyway (127)
29.47%

Watched Threads