Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok i hope some of you on here can help me..

i am in desperate need of some navy tights, but finding some is like trying to find a needle in a haystack at the moment. i've tried everywhere i can think of, topshop, debenhams, new look all of them plus tesco.. where the hell can i find a pair? they'd preferably one's that are opaque's or woolish types. one's that aren't going to be see through basically.

so yeah if anyone find's a pair [can be a pack of any amount 1,2,3..] like the type i'm looking for, let me know where you found them/have them from, and make sure they still stock them.

thanks to all in advance

ReputationRep:
    Marks and spencers?

ReputationRep:
    Marks & Sparks! The Sock Shop?

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you try places in your town which stock school uniforms?......if you're really stuck!
    I know that around here there's a lot of schools that wear navy tights.

ReputationRep:
    yh, definately shops that sell school stuff, woolworths? tesco, asda...

ReputationRep:
    I took my cousin shopping the other day and we got her navy tights from m&s so I'd say there or BHS - most younger shops don't sell many navy things

ReputationRep:
    nope i tried m&s in manchester and even they didn't have any... so there aint no chance there will be any around me!

i'll try the school uniforms shops but i'm not usre if they will do 'em thanks though. any more suggestions?

websites.. [that will deliver before fri 9am?]

ReputationRep:
    bentalls i think
    http://www.mytights.com/mytights/2570.html and probably loads more on mytights

ReputationRep:
    Boots!!
    It has loads of navy tights there!
    I've got some they're really good quality too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitcat)
    Boots!!
    It has loads of navy tights there!
    I've got some they're really good quality too.
    Boots tights are really good. I rarely ever wear them so only have 1 pair without holes but they're great. Don't have any ladders in them yet, which is fantastic for me!

When I was looking for black ones all I could find were navy ones, millions of the little blighters, so I think they'll have what you're looking for.

ReputationRep:
    m&s
    three pairs of £5, they sell them almost all year round i'm sure.
    they're really good quality, 70 denier, and wear really well!

(anyone else desperate for some chanel two tone knock offs to come out? i'm tempted to buy a pair of the real deal once they're out, for special occasins, of course)

ReputationRep:
    If you're really struggling, then try department stores. They are more expensive but the quality's really good in my experience.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.mytights.com/mytights/1644.html

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.