divine789
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I recently got an offer for English Language at Lancaster and an interview for their unconditional scheme next month, I just want to know what kind of questions they may ask and what to expect? Thanks.
Candiceswyip
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
May I know the predicted grade of you? Thanks
divine789
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Candiceswyip)
May I know the predicted grade of you? Thanks
A*AA
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by divine789)
I recently got an offer for English Language at Lancaster and an interview for their unconditional scheme next month, I just want to know what kind of questions they may ask and what to expect? Thanks.
Hello,
No one is allowed to share exact questions so sorry about that!
Based on the similar scheme that goes on in my department (I've worked some interview days), they'll ask you simple questions - why do you want to study your subject? why Lancaster? etc
The day is more than anything about you coming to visit Lancaster, and hopefully firm us.
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
Candiceswyip
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Hello,
No one is allowed to share exact questions so sorry about that!
Based on the similar scheme that goes on in my department (I've worked some interview days), they'll ask you simple questions - why do you want to study your subject? why Lancaster? etc
The day is more than anything about you coming to visit Lancaster, and hopefully firm us.
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
Hi Charlotte,

You are a nice person and always reply to our enquiries. Thanks so much!

I would like to know if my predicted grade has reached the required grade in the subject I chose. I will have a conditional offer or not normally ? I have got 3 offer but still waiting for the reply of Lancaster.

Merry Christmas!
Candiceswyip
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi Charlotte,

You are a nice person and always reply to our enquiries. Thanks so much!

I would like to know if my predicted grade has reached the required grade in the subject I chose. I will have a conditional offer or not normally ? I have got 3 offer but still waiting for the reply of Lancaster.

Merry Christmas!
Oh I have just got a conditional offer from Lancaster of Biomedical science. ABB if firm. Yeah!
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh I have just got a conditional offer from Lancaster of Biomedical science. ABB if firm. Yeah!
Congratulations!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (12)
7.06%
They've been reasonable (69)
40.59%
Not feeling great... (44)
25.88%
They are TERRIBLE! (45)
26.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise