Physiotherapy for pregnancy research

Watch this thread
Sanniabir
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Dear potential participant,

You are being invited to participate in a research study titled What are women's perceptions of the role of Physiotherapy in the management of pregnancy related musculoskeletal problems?
This study involves participants completing on online questionnaire which will only take around 5-8 minutes of your time to complete. This is a voluntary survey informing my BSc Physiotherapy dissertation.

This study aims to collect women’s thoughts on what physiotherapists can do to help them with pregnancy related problems and what they think about the physiotherapy treatments available to manage their musculoskeletal problems. The goal is to use this information to inform physiotherapy practice within women’s health, particularly to do with pregnancy related physiotherapy in the future.

If you are interested in taking part, please read through the participant information sheet and make sure you understand the information on the sheet. If you have any questions, please message me.

Your participation is entirely voluntary and you shouldn’t feel obliged to participate if you do not want to.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Please click the link below to participate

https://cumbria.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/...hysiotherapy-3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (38)
29.23%
Take a gap year (19)
14.62%
Resit my exams (34)
26.15%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (18)
13.85%
I don't know yet (15)
11.54%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.62%

Watched Threads