Physiotherapy for pregnancy research

Watch
Sanniabir
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Dear potential participant,

You are being invited to participate in a research study titled What are women's perceptions of the role of Physiotherapy in the management of pregnancy related musculoskeletal problems?
This study involves participants completing on online questionnaire which will only take around 5-8 minutes of your time to complete. This is a voluntary survey informing my BSc Physiotherapy dissertation.

This study aims to collect women’s thoughts on what physiotherapists can do to help them with pregnancy related problems and what they think about the physiotherapy treatments available to manage their musculoskeletal problems. The goal is to use this information to inform physiotherapy practice within women’s health, particularly to do with pregnancy related physiotherapy in the future.

If you are interested in taking part, please read through the participant information sheet and make sure you understand the information on the sheet. If you have any questions, please message me.

Your participation is entirely voluntary and you shouldn’t feel obliged to participate if you do not want to.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Please click the link below to participate

https://cumbria.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/...hysiotherapy-3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (181)
44.15%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (46)
11.22%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
8.05%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (86)
20.98%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (41)
10%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (23)
5.61%

Watched Threads