Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I tend to ask this question a lot. I sometimes get shouted at, if this got asked to you, would you be mad. I tend to ask it because I notice something is off, is it my fault?
Em.-.
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No you’re just being empathetic. If people aren’t okay they may be angry and take out their anger on you by shouting. However some others may like that somebody cares. You aren’t doing anything wrong.
username4950464
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
confused as to why this is under anonymous as you’re doing a kind thing, nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed of but never mind..

i get asked it a lot, & no, it doesn’t make me mad. i guess i must have a natural angry or sad face or something idk. but no, why would someone get mad? you’re being a good friend by asking & showing that you actually care which is a lot more than some people do 😊
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't like being asked this question because it is usually an invitation to say you are fine, regardless of how you are actually feeling.
BRH1234
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ellaswords)
confused as to why this is under anonymous as you’re doing a kind thing, nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed of but never mind..

i get asked it a lot, & no, it doesn’t make me mad. i guess i must have a natural angry or sad face or something idk. but no, why would someone get mad? you’re being a good friend by asking & showing that you actually care which is a lot more than some people do 😊
Thanks, I guess people see it a different way. It’s hard to not ask it because even when they tell me to stop I can’t help it. I think I’ve just been brought up different to others I guess.
BRH1234
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by black tea)
I don't like being asked this question because it is usually an invitation to say you are fine, regardless of how you are actually feeling.
Personally when I ask it, I actually want to know how they’re feeling and I think I make that known, but everyone is different I guess
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (175)
44.3%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
10.89%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.1%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.01%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (39)
9.87%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (23)
5.82%

Watched Threads