annoyingmouse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
i know probably stupid question since its not an uncommon thing but im unsure whether this falls into engineering or architecture. Pretty much design, but not the really artsy design like eg. game character outfits or book covers, more like something you apply maths to design a thing to make it the most efficient(use least resources while still useful), like an alternative model for the same thing except works better, improving things that already exist or modelling entire new things/concepts with useful/new functions and making sure it works. not making things look aesthetic, but at the same time not look like its been heaved outta the sewers, ygm? thats the sorta thing i'd wanna do (pretty much architecture but without the buildings? idk). i know its either engineering or architecture but i cant decide which is more accurate to what im describing, they both sound very similar to me lol. i need to decide though since some ask for maths+physics A*A*A while others ask for nothing specific with AAA, so i need something to work towards...
JoelBigSmokeTea
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Sounds very much like Industrial design to me.
annoyingmouse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by JoelBigSmokeTea)
Sounds very much like Industrial design to me.
oh. this is it, thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (257)
33.82%
No (503)
66.18%

Watched Threads