Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    we were talking
    She told me to wear my foundation!!!
    How could she! tryin to say im ugly and now i feel just great about myself! not
    1) it's my choice, not hers
    and 2) i don't have to do anything she says!
    she always said i hadn't got all the wee areas covered when i used to wear it so i felt intimidated by her!
    she's a hag, no-one actually likes her
    but if i get any crap from her when we go back i'll shout at her, for sure
    she tried to say my attendance was bad cos i was off 1 week cos i was ill!!
    that is not bad!
    and once i missed my bus! that was only one time so it's hardly fair to pull me up for it!
    i wuold hate to live with her!
    it would be like, up at 4 am clean the house get ready and go out! :no:
    funny how no bother teachers have the cheek to try and say i look pug ugly without foundation on.
    oh btw, does that matte mousse foundtion actully stay on all day? :p:
    ..x
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    That's ludicrous, a teacher telling someone on what makeup to wear. Surely they should be doing everything in their power to promote and encourage self pride.

ReputationRep:
    [/rant] I couldn't make a lot of sense out of that I would have though it was just a friendly comment that you looked nice wearing foundation.

ReputationRep:
    at our school all the teachers say to the girls who wear laods of makeup "you look beautifull without it"

ReputationRep:
    oh ye, when i had a gap in my timetable i went to mr x and he sent me to my guidance teacher, she said i'd have to see mrs x (they're not married..lol) and she asked if i wanted her to ask for me, i said ye, cos i was just leaving and she did phone her for me..then she told me i owe her one!! i shouldn't have to owe her anything! the *moo* *cursing* .xx

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.