The Student Room Group

GDL at University of Law, Nottingham Law School or BPP?

Hi, I've recently received offers to study the GDL at the University of Law, Nottingham Law School and BPP, but am a bit confused about which offer to accept. I have looked on similar threads and have seen some answers there, but still don't know which uni would be best to study at. Does anyone have any advice/ experience regarding studying at one the above unis or does anyone know which one solicitors firms may prefer you to have studied at/ are more prestigious or traditional? Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by Historygrad147
Hi, I've recently received offers to study the GDL at the University of Law, Nottingham Law School and BPP, but am a bit confused about which offer to accept. I have looked on similar threads and have seen some answers there, but still don't know which uni would be best to study at. Does anyone have any advice/ experience regarding studying at one the above unis or does anyone know which one solicitors firms may prefer you to have studied at/ are more prestigious or traditional? Thanks in advance :smile:

If you are self funding the GDL it doesn’t matter which provider you go to, so just pick the one that appeals to you the most. I expect you’re aware it is being phased out anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending