The Student Room Group

Girls, what kinda body type do you prefer?

What body type do you girls like skinny/muscular/chubby? Is my body type something you would like?

https://imgur.com/a/Hszquxp
depends, while some may think your hot others will think your a douche. its about a balance, being ripped but not flexing all the time; wear normal sized clothes and she'll think your cute and when in bed you can take it off and bam shes wet.

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by davesantana
depends, while some may think your hot others will think your a douche. its about a balance, being ripped but not flexing all the time; wear normal sized clothes and she'll think your cute and when in bed you can take it off and bam shes wet.

Spoiler

I usually wear t-shirts or dress shirts, but where I live it's usually cold so I almost always have jacket on me, so if you walk past me you wouldn't notice anything special about me, so I don't think anybody would be thinkin' i'm a douche. I have been training for 2 years I started at 16 and now i'm 18
Original post by SonicDash
I usually wear t-shirts or dress shirts, but where I live it's usually cold so I almost always have jacket on me, so if you walk past me you wouldn't notice anything special about me, so I don't think anybody would be thinkin' i'm a douche. I have been training for 2 years I started at 16 and now i'm 18

depends on your personality. if you post pics like this all over your snap/insta then its ruining the surprise element. but you could easily get laid just go to any party and wear a tank top, no shirt if u want.
Reply 4
not a girl, but yes 😂 the only thing i don't like is that crucifix...
Reply 5
Original post by davesantana
depends on your personality. if you post pics like this all over your snap/insta then its ruining the surprise element. but you could easily get laid just go to any party and wear a tank top, no shirt if u want.

I'm bit of lowkey I have fb, but I don't post pics like this there, also i don't have snap or insta, so I still have that suprise element
Reply 6
Original post by Ciel.
not a girl, but yes 😂 the only thing i don't like is that crucifix...

Why you don't like that crucifix
I'm bit of lowkey I have fb, but I don't post pics like this there, also i don't have snap or insta, so I still have that suprise element

thats fine, you could just post all your stuff on private stories for your friends ect. or make private stories with your crushes and send like a pic every week to tease them.

to answer your question girls like skinny and buff guys. if your buff, funny and respectful your gonna be attracting hella girls
Reply 8
Why you don't like that crucifix

hmm silver jewelry looks nicer on pale skin. besides, i get along better with atheists, lol
Reply 9
Original post by Ciel.
hmm silver jewelry looks nicer on pale skin. besides, i get along better with atheists, lol

I got that crucifix when I was 15 and have carried it everyday since that
I don't like being able to clearly see a persons bones/muscles/veins through their skin, so prefer a chubbier guy to someone too skinny or muscular.

I don't find your body type attractive.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by sinfonietta
I don't like being able to clearly see where a persons bones/muscles/veins through their skin, so prefer a chubbier guy to someone too skinny or muscular.

I don't find your body type attractive.

Hahaha that's okay, I bet lot of chubby guys would love to meet you
Reply 12
I got that crucifix when I was 15 and have carried it everyday since that

your choice.
Reply 13
Original post by Ciel.
your choice.

And you have your choice :smile:

Give me a man like this 😍😍😍😍😍
Reply 15
im not too fussy, for me it depends on personality, but personally i find your body v attractive
I'm not really a fan of really muscular guys if I'm honest, a little is fine but as long as it's not over the top.
I like skinny guys (whether lean muscle or not). Possibly due to my own past weight issues so being around someone who eats a lot wouldn’t be good for me.
Reply 18
Original post by MidgetFever
I'm not really a fan of really muscular guys if I'm honest, a little is fine but as long as it's not over the top.

I'm 5'11" 165lbs is that too muscular
Reply 19
Original post by UlfaRed
im not too fussy, for me it depends on personality, but personally i find your body v attractive

Yeah personality at the end of the day is the most important thing about a person, but thanks anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending