Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My mum was 20, dad was 21. I'm my mums eldest, they were never married and arn't together now.

ReputationRep:
    mum was about 30 and dad was about 50. They had their first (my sister who died [never met her]) when my mum was 17 and dad was 37... BIG age gap there. The last one was when my dad was 70 and my mum was 50... not that long ago (my sister is only 3 years old)... stop having children already!

ReputationRep:
    Im the youngest and my Mum had me when she was 29 and my Dad was 37.
    Urm my oldest sister was born when my mum was 21 and my Dad was 29. They'd been going out for about 10 months when my sister was born and got married just before she was born (shotgun wedding) and my other sister was born when my mum was 24 and my Dad was 32 or something like that.
    Lol thats like my whole family history.

ReputationRep:
    My mum was 36, and my dad was 37. They'd been married fifteen years when I was born, and their only other child was my sister, seven years earlier. (You can do the maths, for that )

ReputationRep:
    lol..looks like my mum is the youngest soo far... she got married when she was 17, 1989, and i was born 1 year later, when she was 18!!..my dad was in his mid 20's...im their eldest...and they are still together

ReputationRep:
    My mother was 29, my father was 32. They'd been together, on and off, for 4years. I'm their only child.

ReputationRep:
    My Mom had been with my Dad 8 years prior to having me.

My Mom was 25 but was 18 when she had my brother.

ReputationRep:
    Mom was 28 and dad was 42 (yes there is 14 years between them) and they had been married for a month when I arrived, but had been together for a few years. (they weren't supposed to be able to have children and therefore saw no need to get married until I came along). I am also the only child.

ReputationRep:
    mum was 23
    dad was 30
    think they'd been married either 1 or <1 year.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Me, 31 and 30
    Oldest child, 29 and 28

Dunno when they got married :p: Divorced when I was 2.

ReputationRep:
    Married:
    Mom: 25
    Dad: 26

Got me [eldest]:
    Mom: 27
    Dad: 29

ReputationRep:
    24 and 28 I think.

Im not sure now.

thanks phil

ReputationRep:
    mam 18 dad 16
    when they had my brother

mam 20 dad 19
    getting married

mam 21 dad 20
    having me

mam 24 dad 23
    getting divorced

ReputationRep:
    Mum 22, Dad 23 - I was born 6 months later, guess why they got married?! They'd been together three years and were engaged though! So I was born at 23, 23; brother1 at 24,25; brother2 at 28,28; sister at 36,36.

edit: and they're still together!

ReputationRep:
    Both 27 or 28 and i have no idea how long they were together.. my brother is 3 years older than me.

ReputationRep:
    My mum was 39 when she had me. No clue about anything else apart from the fact that my sisters were born 16 and 14 years earlier but they have a different dad.

ReputationRep:
    My Mum had just turned 32, my Dad was 31. And I'm the oldest

ReputationRep:
    well my parents met in 1973 and married in 1980 when mam was 25 and dad 30. They had a baby in 1981 which was a still birth. I was born the following year when they were 27 and 32. They are still together.

ReputationRep:
    My mum was 35, my dad 28.

ReputationRep:
    I do believe my mum had me when she was 17, my dad was 18, youngest parents in this thread it seems.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.