Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My mum and dad had been married for two years when they had me and were 28 and 29.

ReputationRep:
    Mum was 37 dad was 46 when I was born, they've been together since mummy was in her early 20's I think, and I'm the youngest

ReputationRep:
    Mum was 24 and dad was 25 when I was born. And one year younger than that when my sister was born..

ReputationRep:
    My parents were both 23 when my oldest brother was born, and 27 when I was born.

ReputationRep:
    When my mum had my:
    Brother, 16
    Sister, 19
    Me, 30
    Youngest sister, 39

(Yeah she liked to spread them out)

ReputationRep:
    35 and 38 when they had me, 32 and 35 for my brother.

ReputationRep:
    5 and 70

ReputationRep:
    Mum 25 Dad 47 :erm:
    I was the only one and they'd been married 2 years.

ReputationRep:
    They were both 28 when they had me

ReputationRep:
    Both 40, sister at 38, been married since 22, together since 18. They had a life before use, they had sports cars, went on holiday to Cyprus, Majorca etc etc. Now they're boring.

(Original post by StarsAreFixed)
    My mam was 32ish, my Dad was 31ish. Yes they won't tell me how old they are, but it's easy enough to figure out from how old they were when they got married, 1979. I'm the youngest. My brother was born in 81, so they were around 25ish then.
    They won't tell you how old they are?! How do you not know how old they are? What if they have an important birthday? How have you not seen their passports, or driver's licenses?

ReputationRep:
    Mum just turned 23 and my dad was a week short of being 27 when they had me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alasdair)
    They won't tell you how old they are?! How do you not know how old they are? What if they have an important birthday? How have you not seen their passports, or driver's licenses?
    I was thinking the same, it's a bit weird not being allowed to know how old your parents are!

My mum and dad married at 22 and 20
    They had me at 32 and 30
    They were divorced at 34 and 32

ReputationRep:
    Parents got married at 21 (mum) and 23 (dad), think theyd been together for a couple of years

Had my sister (oldest) at 21 and 23
    Had other sister at 24 and 26,
    Had me at 32 and 34 lol

ReputationRep:
    My mum was 31 and my dad 32.
    They'd been married 11 years and didn't want children.

Then I came along by accident.

ReputationRep:
    I think my mum was 33 and my dad 34 when I was born. They got married when Mum was 27, and were together 5 years before that.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the first born, my mum was 28 and my dad was 29, and they'd been married for about 3 years.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the eldest. My mum was 26, my dad was 28. They'd been married for nearly 4 years.

ReputationRep:
    late 20s I can't remember exactly.

ReputationRep:
    Got together at 13.

Got engaged at 15.

Married at 18.

Had my brother at 22.

Had me at 29.

Broke up when they were 40.

Mum remarried and had my little sister at 42.

Big age gaps in my family.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.