can a guy tell if you have had sex a few days before Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
question erm when a guy cums inside your vagina, if say a different guy has sex with you say one or two days later would he notice someone else has had sex before for example, if so how long after before the guy woulnt notice
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
question erm when a guy cums inside your vagina, if say a different guy has sex with you say one or two days later would he notice someone else has had sex before for example, if so how long after before the guy woulnt notice
No I dont think, there is any way he would be able to tell you had sex several days earlier.
Anonymous #1
asking for a friend
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Karisa96)
No I dont think, there is any way he would be able to tell you had sex several days earlier.
so he wouldn't end up with *** down around him?
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hahahahahaha what? Good lord.
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I assume you shower after sex anyway so there is no way someone else could tell you’d had sex unless you tell them
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Sammylou40)
I assume you shower after sex anyway so there is no way someone else could tell you’d had sex unless you tell them
I would hope my friend does shower
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There's two scenarios here, either her friend has cheated and doesn't want her boyfriend to find out or the friend part is made up and it's really the OP all along
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
There's two scenarios here, either her friend has cheated and doesn't want her boyfriend to find out or the friend part is made up and it's really the OP all along
Or third. It’s just a troll
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sammylou40)
Or third. It’s just a troll
Yeah to be fair that's probably most likely not sure why you would ask something like this on a education site
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Yeah to be fair that's probably most likely not sure why you would ask something like this on a education site
duh its not a troll I saw this was also a relationship part here so that is why im asking the question because I can and also I want to help my friend
username4499734
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
asking for a friend
The famous last words.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by OR321)
The famous last words.
alright alright I lied it is me in this situation
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well well folks
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
alright alright I lied it is me in this situation
Yes we knew that.
Perhaps you could explain why you need to ask
Anonymous #1
alright I will confess, yes I cheated on my bf, so today I met up with an old friend and one thing led to another and we had sex, I told him not to *** inside me but he did, the thing is my bf is coming over tomorrow and is going to want sex, I don't know what to do in this situation, hes surely gonna know when he has sex with me that Ive had sex with someone else, I feel guilty enough as it is
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would think if a girl has a shower then there's a good chance it wash everything away as when women get raped the general advice is not to have a shower before going to police....
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
alright I will confess, yes I cheated on my bf, so today I met up with an old friend and one thing led to another and we had sex, I told him not to *** inside me but he did, the thing is my bf is coming over tomorrow and is going to want sex, I don't know what to do in this situation, hes surely gonna know when he has sex with me that Ive had sex with someone else, I feel guilty enough as it is
I think you got bigger problems here mate, I'd start being honest to your boyfriend about what you did
MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I Pray the *** is still left and your bf notices and takes it without you knowing and then makes you pancakes but puts the *** in the pancake mix along with his ear wax and says this pancake cums from his heart and then dumps you
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Physically no. He will not know that you have had sex with someone else.
But emotionally it sounds as if you are not going to be able to hide it. Rightly you feel guilty.
Your body will give you away in that case.
Perhaps it might be better if you tell him
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (384)
67.37%
No (186)
32.63%

Watched Threads