0122BlueEagle
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Would an International business and Modern Language degree be Mickey Mouse due to not enough quantitive modules?
What if it is a partnered Double Degree with a foreign uni = 1 degree in the afore mentioned and a bsc Management by the foreign uni? = 2 degrees.

Consider the comparison with degree In fiancé from CASS or A&F from Warwick?
Always assumed a modern language (minor or major) would be respected. Only because at GCSC every teacher and their wife said language GCSE are good.
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
At which university? And for what field of work? Also, which language(s)?
0122BlueEagle
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by ajj2000)
At which university? And for what field of work? Also, which language(s)?
Aston. With french or German
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 0122BlueEagle)
Aston. With french or German
That sounds great. I don't think the degree sounds remotely Mickey Mouse but I doubt it qualifies as being highly quantitative. That being said I dont think the other two you noted do either. A+F generally isn't - although Warwick do require grade A maths A level so may have a far more robust course than most, CASS dont even require maths A level for their 'finance' course. What other courses are you considering?

Any reason not to do a languages with management course?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (367)
84.17%
No (69)
15.83%

Watched Threads