A scientific explanation for being ugly Watch

Nalk1573
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
During the 1930s and 1940s there was far more vitamin d and vitamin k2 in the food.

All hormones are created from fat cells.

People historically only ate beef fat and butter - both saturated.
In warmer climates they used coconut oil - 90% saturated.

Oils like sunflower/canola/vegetalbe oil/peanut/corn oil
actually deplete the body of vitamin d/E/k2/A -which are fat soluble.

Simple changes like eating coconut oil and butter instead of sunflower/canola/vegetable oil/peanut/corn oil can help restore normal hormonal levels.
You can buy crisps cooked in coconut oil in some stores.

Protein - the hardest proteins and meats are highest in tryptophan.
The softest would be gelatin and foods like oxtail, chicken skin, bone broth etc.
Just choosing to eat collagen based meats like oxtail/shank etc will give you a better protein entering the blood than eating just steak for example.

These are the changes that have caused so many problems for people in society. It has very little to do with sugar - which has a minimal effect on the long term effect of the body.
“The half-life of fats in human adipose tissue is about 600 days, meaning that significant amounts of previously consumed oils will still be present up to four years after they have been removed from the diet.”
Last edited by Nalk1573; 2 months ago
Neurocandid
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Nalk1573)
During the 1930s and 1940s there was far more vitamin d and vitamin k2 in the food.

Simple changes like eating coconut oil and butter instead of sunflower/canola/vegetable oil/peanut/corn oil can help restore normal hormonal levels.

The softest would be gelatin and foods like oxtail, chicken skin, bone broth etc.
Just choosing to eat collagen based meats like oxtail/shank etc will give you a better protein entering the blood than eating just steak for example.

These are the changes that have caused so many problems for people in society. It has very little to do with sugar - which has a minimal effect on the long term effect of the body.
“The half-life of fats in human adipose tissue is about 600 days, meaning that significant amounts of previously consumed oils will still be present up to four years after they have been removed from the diet.”
LoL
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Nalk1573)

that is very interesting. something you never hear about from the so-called "experts" on TV etc.
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Define "ugly" in empirical terms before attempting to use science for selling snake-oil.
Last edited by uberteknik; 2 months ago
Nalk1573
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by uberteknik)
Define "ugly" in empirical terms before attempting to use science for selling snake-oil.
My definition of ugly would be a modern person compared to photographs from the 1930s and 1940s. People were far healthier looking then.

I clearly wasn't selling anything. Maybe you never read the entire post.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (499)
59.76%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.15%
No- I want it (237)
28.38%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.71%

Watched Threads