ReputationRep:
    Dylan is amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [ I R I S ])
    Dylan is amazing!

:five:

ahhh your a sweetie lol

ReputationRep:
    In your thread i posted "Dylan is amazing!" even though fear i don't have adequate knowledge about him. D=

ReputationRep:
    Lol i post like a NooB- I didn't realize i posted twice S=

Aww thank you.Lol compliments can get anywhere with me.

ReputationRep:
    I love Black Books but I'm mainly a fan of his stand-up. I've seen him three times now.... when I saw him after the smoking ban he had this bowl of fruit and nuts that he'd throw at the audience instead <3

ReputationRep:
    He is great, especially so in Black Books, but I've seen one of his stand ups, 'Monster', and it was also pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    'Like Totally' is also really really good

lol and i only just realised he is in Notting Hill did anyone else realise that? lol

ReputationRep:
    Bernard's Plot for a kids book,,,,,,

"It couldn't be simpler. You've got the academic who survived the Stalinist purges and is now having flashbacks to that time. There's his daughter whose long bitter marriage is falling apart around her and the journalist who's investigating the academic because he suspects he was never in Russia at the time and then he falls obsessively in love with the daughter and sacrifices his career to become a lense grinder in Omsk."

ReputationRep:
    I've only seen him in Black Books, but I LOVED it so very much...and his character ever so slightly :blushing:

I wish there were more episodes.

ReputationRep:
    he is adorable in black books!

does anyone know if they are planning to do any more series of it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilina)
    he is adorable in black books!

does anyone know if they are planning to do any more series of it?
    They aren't :nop:
    they wanted to end on a high, before it got all stale and shizz.

Was any one else quite disappointed by how do you want me??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    They aren't :nop:
    they wanted to end on a high, before it got all stale and shizz.

Was any one else quite disappointed by how do you want me??
    ahhh thats a good idea. so many programmes go on too long and just become crap

i never saw it, what was it about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilina)
    ahhh thats a good idea. so many programmes go on too long and just become crap

i never saw it, what was it about?
    the series started with him moving to the country from london to be with his girlfriend, and it was just about him trying to fit in with her family in this little village.
    imdb link here

I figured, dylan moran + rated 8.8 = must watch, I was wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    the series started with him moving to the country from london to be with his girlfriend, and it was just about him trying to fit in with her family in this little village.
    imdb link here

I figured, dylan moran + rated 8.8 = must watch, I was wrong.
    oh right. i have heard of that before, no one seemed to like it all that much lol such a waste of his talents :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I'm gutted, he's coming to work in a week or so but I'd already booked the weekend off because I'm going away... I could have met him! And been paid for the priviledge...

Ah well!

ReputationRep:
    Ah can I join? He is amazing, and I'm going to see him live in November! *dances*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peanut42)
    Ah can I join? He is amazing, and I'm going to see him live in November! *dances*
    lol if you request to join then yea sure :p:

but i might hate you, i so want to go see him! *throws tantrum*

it's on the top of my to-do list lol

ReputationRep:
    I've put in a request! Is he not touring somewhere near you? I only found out he was near me by chance, I was looking for Frankie Boyle tickets, and he was on the day after!

ReputationRep:
    i'll have to see where the nearest place to me is that he tours lol. it's usually London or something

lmao i'll accept your request then :p:

ReputationRep:
    Woooo, Dylan Moran is cool. I'm actually watching his stand up dvd at this very moment.

"get in the bath!" "NO!" "get out of the bath!" "NO!" "do something that isn't mindless violence for 10 seconds will you?" "NO!"

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.