The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

immortal
Oh, no I meant about the guy who's not texted me. If he is single, and so am I, why is he being all stupid?

Mabye hes just stupid, in which case you should forget about him. :rolleyes:
Reply 81
just rape him. He wont mind..
Reply 82
F. Poste
:eek: That's a coincidence, I'm suffering from a lack of text-back-age as well. I think boys should learn how to use their mobiles :mad:

I always reply as quickly as I can txt-type... but to be honest no-one contacts me by phone much.

On a related note, I spent the evening watching the entire 'Yes Minister' series 3 DVD.
Reply 83
Dr_Death

On a related note, I spent the evening watching the entire 'Yes Minister' series 3 DVD.

Good choice.. I love that show - not got much money for dvds though... may have to 'buy it for my stepdad for christmas" then i can watch it... genius
Reply 84
these_apples
Mabye hes just stupid, in which case you should forget about him. :rolleyes:

Ahhh, but he is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. And charming, and a musician. And fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I would have his babies, were I going to have them before about 30.
immortal
Ahhh, but he is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. And charming, and a musician. And fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I would have his babies, were I going to have them before about 30.

You should just call him...texting is slow AND stupid AND agonising when you are waiting for a reply from that special person.
Reply 86
I prefer texting when its talkin to someone like that cuz if they say something nice u can keep it and i like the anticipation.. emphasises how much you like them cuz you get that feelin when its like "beep beep" like YAY...but that might just be me with my loserishness.
Reply 87
Yeah...I'll call him tomorrow. I'm going to bed - I've got to write an essay tomorrow lol! Night!
Reply 88
Aurevoir... i'm gonna go too actually.
Reply 89
immortal
Yeah...I'll call him tomorrow. I'm going to bed - I've got to write an essay tomorrow lol! Night!

heh, thats what i gotta do....2000 words due in monday

im actually clinically insane to leave it to the last day
MattG
heh, thats what i gotta do....2000 words due in monday

im actually clinically insane to leave it to the last day

Dont worry, all of us do it. Revision and essays are done best at the last minute anyway :rolleyes:
Reply 91
Well, i just finshed a wood cut. I think tonight will be singing and beer.

Latest

Trending

Trending