The Student Room Group

Should i just read a textbook and do flashcards or make notes then do flashcards.

i normally make notes then do flashcards but i was wondering if i could take an easier route because i wanna revise for RE and RE is seen as a simple subject and i dont wanna waste all my time and energy on it
It really depends on how you learn; different ways of revising work best for different types of learners. Sometimes, making revision cards from notes work well; but also (if it's a bit of an easier subject- such as simply applying content you've previously learnt) it works to just read your notes to renew your memory surrounding a topic, or even watch simple videos and clips. If you make revision cards repeatedly (as that form of revising works best for you) I would suggest Quizlet as you can do that, with either a lot less time, or find some cards someone else has previously made if case there are points you've forgotten to cover recently. I hope this helps!
Reply 2
Original post by Cupcakes20040
It really depends on how you learn; different ways of revising work best for different types of learners. Sometimes, making revision cards from notes work well; but also (if it's a bit of an easier subject- such as simply applying content you've previously learnt) it works to just read your notes to renew your memory surrounding a topic, or even watch simple videos and clips. If you make revision cards repeatedly (as that form of revising works best for you) I would suggest Quizlet as you can do that, with either a lot less time, or find some cards someone else has previously made if case there are points you've forgotten to cover recently. I hope this helps!

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending