The Student Room Group

Turn it in similarity report.

I completed 2 year foundation degree, took a year out and worked then have gone back to compete my third year but at a different university as its closer and will fit round work better.

Submitted an assignment and had an email from tutor because the similarity report was 66% I have had a letter to my home and an email asking me to respond due academic misconduct and that I have 14 days to respond. Letter states admit guilt and attend hearing in January or reply in writing and they will inform me of the decision. When I went on turn it in 40% was from my previous paper and my last university.
This is the first time this has ever happened and was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on what the outcome might be. I have a look at the policies for my university but they are not very clear and online says either dismissal from course or fail that assignment.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Reply 1
If you have proof that it’s 40% of your own previous work, then just send them an email with explanation and ask for an appointment to talk face to face with exam board......good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending