Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have just got a new job at the JJB fitness centre that is opening in the Beehive Centre Cambridge.

I am looking for a dedicated training partner (or team if possible) who are interested in powerlifting. Current strength isnt really important but I can't be bothered to teach people how to squat/DL/bench from scratch so maybe its safe to say basic experience required.

Also, it would be cool if people quote my name or something when they do apply, could get me a nice bonus

You will benefit from my 7 years of experience weight training. MY PB's are 340kg squat, 180 bench and 310 deadlift.

Male/Female is fine, as long as you have an interest in powerlifting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meathead1987)
    I have just got a new job at the JJB fitness centre that is opening in the Beehive Centre Cambridge.

I am looking for a dedicated training partner (or team if possible) who are interested in powerlifting. Current strength isnt really important but I can't be bothered to teach people how to squat/DL/bench from scratch so maybe its safe to say basic experience required.

Also, it would be cool if people quote my name or something when they do apply, could get me a nice bonus

You will benefit from my 7 years of experience weight training. MY PB's are 340kg squat, 180 bench and 310 deadlift.

Male/Female is fine, as long as you have an interest in powerlifting.
    Yes, I'd like to join. Your gym was suggested to me by Meathead1987.....:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    LOL, well if people are interested I am sure I could give them my real name.

James Copping, youtube me if you're feeling randy

ReputationRep:
    I train in JJB fitness here in wales, its a nice gym

whats your job there?

ReputationRep:
    I'm working behind the bar

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who turns up = gonna get raped by 100kg+ powerlifter

Just kidding

ReputationRep:
    I'm always gentle the 1st time.

ReputationRep:
    Does that mean if i ever see you again im in for man rape? ....When you free next?

ReputationRep:
    Only people who train with me get the pleasure unfortunately. I can't just go around pleasuring randoms, my girlfriend would not be happy!

ReputationRep:
    I'd be annoyed if my training partner interfered with a deadlift PB like that.

ReputationRep:
    Or a squat for that matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herr Stamper)
    Or a squat for that matter.
    I would just dump the bar onto his ****. I think that would hurt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meathead1987)
    Only people who train with me get the pleasure unfortunately. I can't just go around pleasuring randoms, my girlfriend would not be happy!

ReputationRep:
    He's a celebrity, its different

ReputationRep:
    I head over to PLUK on an innocent mission to ask if I can train at Genesis and that is what I find!

ReputationRep:
    Are you going to be working there full-time or what? For such a completely **** job, is it really worth the minor perk of getting free gym access (I presume you do get that).

ReputationRep:
    yeh theres free gym access for people who work in JJB, pretty sure they get a friend/family member a cheaper membership too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crouchmagic)
    yeh theres free gym access for people who work in JJB, pretty sure they get a friend/family member a cheaper membership too
    Do rape victims count as family?

ReputationRep:
    lolz, I hope so!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.