Amber1874
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m currently only getting Cs or Ds :/
I’m really struggling with science and french
And would love to get As in maths English and history
What are the best revision books to boost your grades which doesn’t include the cgp books as they don’t work for me
redmeercat
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sending you a PM
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Amber1874)
What are the best revision books to boost your grades which doesn’t include the cgp books as they don’t work for me
What's your exam board? I'd have a look on Amazon, make sure to check their ratings before purchasing!
Anonymous28271
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For maths I would highly recommend maybe not using revision guides and instead watch videos on topics u don’t know as well using websites such as maths genie (or mathswatch or hegarty maths If ur school pays for it) and then do some practice questions from Corbett maths and maths genie. Also if you get a textbook you won’t run out of questions.

What topics and exam board are you for history?
Amber1874
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous28271)
For maths I would highly recommend maybe not using revision guides and instead watch videos on topics u don’t know as well using websites such as maths genie (or mathswatch or hegarty maths If ur school pays for it) and then do some practice questions from Corbett maths and maths genie. Also if you get a textbook you won’t run out of questions.

What topics and exam board are you for history?
Edexcel I do, medicine, Anglo Saxon and Norman’s, superpowers and Cold War and Weimar Germany
Anonymous28271
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Edexcel I do, medicine, Anglo Saxon and Norman’s, superpowers and Cold War and Weimar Germany
Well I did Aqa and Cold War and medicine. I just write down each event on a flashcard and the main events and just did a lot of practice questions as exam technique is key
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (83)
26.1%
England (108)
33.96%
Belgium (27)
8.49%
Germany (38)
11.95%
Spain (5)
1.57%