?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone know anything about childcare??
BandR
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
sure, loads, what would you like to know? i have quite a large family so i think i'm pretty knowledgeable...
kiran2468
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
(Original post by BandR)
sure, loads, what would you like to know? i have quite a large family so i think i'm pretty knowledgeable...
I am doing a gcse course in childcare and I need to learn milestones
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kiran2468)
I am doing a gcse course in childcare and I need to learn milestones
Do you have the revision books yet? If not I'd definitely advise on purchasing them - you can get second-hand copies on amazon cheaply usually. I haven't done childcare but have learnt the milestones for child development, happy to help!
BandR
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
another unlikely source of info- those red baby books the hospital send home with a new mom so they can check the baby's progress together with the health visitor. look around- if you don't have one lying around, it's likely your neighbor or relative will have one. good luck.
kiran2468
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hazelly)
Do you have the revision books yet? If not I'd definitely advise on purchasing them - you can get second-hand copies on amazon cheaply usually. I haven't done childcare but have learnt the milestones for child development, happy to help!
K thanx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.34%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (25)
14.12%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed