Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCD)
    :no:

That would be cheating on Mr Hand.
    I can handle both of you :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anna_spanner89)
    I wonder if pingu takes it up the back door?
    Please don't poison my mind, it's just an innocent friendship we share.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jismith1989)
    Or perhaps that's all they can get. But anyway, why do you have to be an arse and dissipate the air of romanticism?
    I wouldn't use the word romanticism (=18th century artistic movement) (...) I guess I just don't understand romance.

(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    I assume you speak from experience
    You correctly observe that the proposition is a posteriori (since the negation thereof does not imply a contradiction). Anyway, I do not speak from personal experience - I'm single.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (-1)^(1/2))
    You correctly observe that the proposition is a posteriori (since the negation thereof does not imply a contradiction). Anyway, I do not speak from personal experience - I'm single.
    I wonder why. :rolleyes:

Honestly, personal remarks on an internet forum is one of the most pathetic attempts at feeding one's ego/arrogance ... just... shush (and I mean that in the nicest possible way).

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    i have loads but these are a few
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (-1)^(1/2))
    I wouldn't use the word romanticism (=18th century artistic movement) (...) I guess I just don't understand romance.
    Well, actually the 18th century cultural movement is capitalised. Lower-case romanticism just relates to a belief in the primacy of romance.

But, hey, we can't all be old romantics; some of us have to see sense. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tigerladie)
    i have loads but these are a few
    The first one is really nice. You two look like a good couple. I have pictures of me and my ex that I like but i cant be bothered to put them up.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my ex- fiance'

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm the only guy who actually uploaded a picture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lithium)
    I think I'm the only guy who actually uploaded a picture
    Fear not, Im a guy

ReputationRep:
    The first is a picture of just me and my girlfriend looking rather tipsy, whilst the second is a picture of the two of us and my best mate, just cos I love him ha
    There's very very few nice pictures of me I'm afraid.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Photo-0026.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...e1913997b0.jpg

ReputationRep:
    lol, it aint that...it seems that this was a "girls" thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howells)
    The first is a picture of just me and my girlfriend looking rather tipsy, whilst the second is a picture of the two of us and my best mate, just cos I love him ha
    There's very very few nice pictures of me I'm afraid.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Photo-0026.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...e1913997b0.jpg
    You look sweet together.

ReputationRep:
    lol, it aint that...it seems that this was a "girls" thread
    Girls and soft lads. I mean ffs this thread is gay enough but pictures of your EX-fiance? Get over it....on second thoughts wtf are you doing engaged at 21? I seriously just don't get some ppl.

ReputationRep:
    Snorkelling in the Indian Ocean (same as my avatar!)

Maldives

A random apartment in Buxton

French Alps

finaaaaally, this one makes me laugh so much cos he just looks like he's about to kill me

That's my little selection. None of them are very lovey dovey, but they're all ones that make me laugh or smile so that's what makes them my faves

ReputationRep:
    This is me with my current boyfriend at my parents house at christmas. Afraid we couldn't get one with us both looking at the camera, we have this one, one of him looking but not me and one of neither of looking.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anna_spanner89)
    My god this thread is making me depressed for being single...could i just post a pic of me and my vibrator?

hahahahahaha.

that would definately spice things up. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    Girls and soft lads. I mean ffs this thread is gay enough but pictures of your EX-fiance? Get over it....on second thoughts wtf are you doing engaged at 21? I seriously just don't get some ppl.
    I am over her- it's my FAV picture...can you read? see, before you come into a thread, try reading the TITLE....and i dont know if i'll get warned for this, but why don't you go **** your hand like you do biatch! Proposing at 21 wasnt a bad idea...doing it while im studying medicine where I am was the problem you jerk off..

and soft lads...haha, i personally see nothing wrong with a guy sharing pictures- in fact, please share a pic of your boy friend...im sure the girls would love that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)

Maldives

I know this isn't really the point, but in the Maldives photo you have gorgeous skin! But the pitures in general are really sweet

ReputationRep:
    and soft lads...haha, i personally see nothing wrong with a guy sharing pictures- in fact, please share a pic of your boy friend...im sure the girls would love that
    Ahaha
    That made me laugh

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.