The Student Room Group

I think my boyfriend is being dodgey

My boyfriend of two years changed his profile picture of us, to himself. He then unfollowed me from instagram and refuses to follow me back. Is he being dodgey? He claims he dosent use Instagram and that's its just for memes but then why unfollow me and chnsge his profile photo. Opinions?
It’s social media. People can do what they want with it, some people don’t want to publicise their relationship online. Your relationship and self worth is not defined by someone’s profile picture.
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend of two years changed his profile picture of us, to himself. He then unfollowed me from instagram and refuses to follow me back. Is he being dodgey? He claims he dosent use Instagram and that's its just for memes but then why unfollow me and chnsge his profile photo. Opinions?

Because he wants to go on tinder and flirt with girls and he doesn’t want them asking who you are?
Reply 3
You're pretending to be this stupid right?
Reply 4
It’s social media. People can do what they want with it, some people don’t want to publicise their relationship online. Your relationship and self worth is not defined by someone’s profile picture.

We've been together for two years, our relationship is already very publicised. We've always been publiccised .
Reply 5
Original post by Xarao
You're pretending to be this stupid right?

Urm? No?
Reply 6
Post some hot pics on Instagram to make him jealous
Ask him. Only way to find out.
Reply 8
Urm? No?

No wonder he's looking for someone else.
Reply 9
Original post by Gold Panda
Ask him. Only way to find out.

I asked him and he diddnt really say anything
Original post by Xarao
No wonder he's looking for someone else.

If you're trying to say he's cheating, he has no reason too. I'm not stupid either. I'm confused
I asked him and he diddnt really say anything

You need to be very clear and confront him about it. That behaviour, changing his DP and refusing to refollow you on Instagram spells secrets are being held. Make it clear under that if he doesn't have a proper reason, then there's no reason why you can't propose a more drastic solution....
Reply 12
Give the person more space, take two steps back. Let him do what he wants, why do you delve into what he wants to hide from you?
Original post by uselumet
Give the person more space, take two steps back. Let him do what he wants, why do you delve into what he wants to hide from you?

I feel like nothing good will come of him having space. I just feel like he's hiding something.
for him to do it all out of the blue is weird, but especially the refusing to follow you back thing. definitely sounds like he’s hiding something
that is really weird tbh...
Definitely hiding something, sounds to me he might be chatting another girl up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending