Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biscuit959)
    Go to http://www.theory-tests.co.uk for a couple of tests but other wise you shuda got the discs and/or book a long time ago mate.
    lol james shhhh, u know ive got the discs but cba to read the book, but i just needed to do some tests.

ReputationRep:
    The minimum thickness for tire tread. I think it's 1.6mm but I'm really not sure.

ReputationRep:
    I had some completely unexpected questions (yes there were 3) on how to deal with horses on the road.

Also i'd jsut liek to say the hazard perception in the test was so much easier than those CDs you get. I mean...

'Hmmmm, children in a field next to a road playing football what's coming next... CLICK!... Ball enters road'

and

'Country road, sheep warning sign CLICK! Sheep in road'

ReputationRep:
    I had ones about Tram signs (and how they're shaped/coloured) and one about third party insurance and what does it cover.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sports Racer)
    Always remember: at an accident you SHOULDN'T offer the casualty a cigarette.

Aw, damn! So THAT'S why I didn't get full marks when I did mine :p:

ReputationRep:
    Is the hazard perception on the actual test easier than the practice ones? If so, why?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.