lolarose2019
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey - so I just got offered the Fujitsu grad scheme - has anyone else got an offer?
nith95
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i've been asked to do the video assessment, what role did you apply for? And any tips for the video interview? Struggling to find any info about it online
Last edited by nith95; 1 year ago
HenryTheHoover12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes, attended an assessment center last week and was offered a role the same day.

Fujitsu's application process was very fast and efficient.
Sleamshaddie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by HenryTheHoover12)
Yes, attended an assessment center last week and was offered a role the same day.

Fujitsu's application process was very fast and efficient.
Hi. What programme did you apply for and where was the assessment centre? I applied for business management and I am still waiting for an assessment centre date. I passed the video interview and I was sent another email about 2 weeks ago to choose my preferred location for the role of it was in the North or South but I haven't heard from them again
Sleamshaddie
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lolarose2019)
Hey - so I just got offered the Fujitsu grad scheme - has anyone else got an offer?
Hi. What programme did you apply for and where was the assessment centre? I applied for business management and I am still waiting for an assessment centre date. I passed the video interview and I was sent another email about 2 weeks ago to choose my preferred location for the role of it was in the North or South but I haven't heard from them again
HenryTheHoover12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sleamshaddie)
Would prefer to remain anonymous but dont worry. They have only done assessment centres for 2 schemes so far and business management wasn't one of them.

One thing to be aware of is that if you are invited to an AC, you aren't guaranteed an interview with a hiring manager. Many candidates are told to leave after lunch. It's brutal.
Sleamshaddie
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by HenryTheHoover12)
Would prefer to remain anonymous but dont worry. They have only done assessment centres for 2 schemes so far and business management wasn't one of them.

One thing to be aware of is that if you are invited to an AC, you aren't guaranteed an interview with a hiring manager. Many candidates are told to leave after lunch. It's brutal.
Ohh fair enough thanks. That puts my mind to rest. Just wanted to make sure Business management wasn't one of then because I was sent the email to choose a location on the 12th and had a deadline of the 18th so didn't think they would have done assessment centres already. I know it could be brutal on days like that but gotta stay positive
zc123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi... just reading the threadI had the video interview literally yesterday and had an email today to say I was successful in passing it but I will find out at a later date if I make it to an assessment centre? Anyone else had anything similar?? I’ve applied for the business management grad scheme.
lolarose2019
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by zc123)
Hi... just reading the threadI had the video interview literally yesterday and had an email today to say I was successful in passing it but I will find out at a later date if I make it to an assessment centre? Anyone else had anything similar?? I’ve applied for the business management grad scheme.
Hey so before I got my offer this happened! You'll get an email to say if your successful for AC soon!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (85)
65.38%
I don't have everything I need (45)
34.62%

Watched Threads