Asinha
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I will be giving my french IGCSE exams in may this year, and I really want to get better at french. I'm getting As in reading, listening and writing, but I want to do better and I still need help in speaking. Are there any tips for getting better at a language??
Marie11
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi, you should listen to French music and search the translation of the lyrics, you could also watch French Youtubers (sometimes they have English Subtitles) and finally you can watch French movies on Netflix with English subtitles or English/American movies that you already know with French subtitles (I am French by the way if you need any more help let me know)
Asinha
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Marie11)
Hi, you should listen to French music and search the translation of the lyrics, you could also watch French Youtubers (sometimes they have English Subtitles) and finally you can watch French movies on Netflix with English subtitles or English/American movies that you already know with French subtitles (I am French by the way if you need any more help let me know)
Thank you so much!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (125)
14.65%
I'm not sure (36)
4.22%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (260)
30.48%
I have already dropped out (22)
2.58%
I'm not a current university student (410)
48.07%

Watched Threads