Studying medicine or veterinary or dentistry from EU Univeristy Watch

Josh49
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello! I am from Netherland want to study in Europe for my medicine, If anyone can help me to know that how can I get admission in university like Sofia or Varna.
Am also looking to know that what are the best university for medicine or dentistry in EU.
studymed33
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi mate, I would recommend you Sofia or either Varna .As this two EU university are best in my view. I am also planning to get admission in Sofia for next year 2021 intake as i am about to finish my AS level this year. You can check the procedure of admission from agencies like SME as they seems to have good review in forum.
Wilma W.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Josh49)
Hello! I am from Netherland want to study in Europe for my medicine, If anyone can help me to know that how can I get admission in university like Sofia or Varna.
Am also looking to know that what are the best university for medicine or dentistry in EU.
Why not the Netherlands?

I hear Hungary has the best reputation for medicine/dentistry in the Eastern European bloc.
med62
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by studymed33)
Hi mate, I would recommend you Sofia or either Varna .As this two EU university are best in my view. I am also planning to get admission in Sofia for next year 2021 intake as i am about to finish my AS level this year. You can check the procedure of admission from agencies like SME as they seems to have good review in forum.
Hello mate,I hope you are doing good, I am from UK and I am in my final year of my GCSE, and planning to do medicine from EU. How you are finding medicine from Sofia ?
studymed33
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by med62)
Hello mate,I hope you are doing good, I am from UK and I am in my final year of my GCSE, and planning to do medicine from EU. How you are finding medicine from Sofia ?
I have searched about it on google and end up with Sofia as one of the best place for medicine, however you can also look for Varna, Trakia or New Vision as these universities are also having a good review from the other students
Last edited by studymed33; 1 month ago
med62
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks to you but, I will look for Sofia and Pleven University for medicine. as I am only looking to know how to apply so thinking to contact any reputed agencies which are considered by Sofia and Pleven to get in but don't know whom to contact. However, I have checked on the website of SME and come to know that here in Birmingham is going to have an open day event on 1st of march, I am considering to visit there and will figure it out.
Joseph2020
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi I have started my application for New Vision University.
the process is very smooth and really helpful with SME.

(Original post by Josh49)
Sjjen3
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Joseph2020)

[QUOTE=Joseph2020;87037902]Hi I have started my application for New Vision University.

Hello, which intake are you applying for? I’m considering NVU myself.
young Mind
Rep:
?
Report 1 hour ago
(Original post by Sjjen3)

Hi how is the process of application you are finding so far ?
Sjjen3
Rep:
?
Report 1 hour ago

Hello, I’m now considering NVU or Dnipro. I’m struggling to decide but I’m aiming for Sept 2020 😊

how about you?
Sjjen3
Rep:
?
Report 1 hour ago
(Original post by young Mind)
Hi how is the process of application you are finding so far ?
I’m finding I’m not getting much information from SME and I’m having to chase them a lot. In the meantime I’ve found Medlinks who are so helpful and accessible and have given the option of Dnipro too. Now I’m making a tough decision.
young Mind
Rep:
?
Report 2 minutes ago
I can not say about your situation because I have no ideal with whom you are dealing at sme, however, I have started my application for Sofia through sme it is very smooth and they really helpful to me.

I’m finding I’m not getting much information from SME and I’m having to chase them a lot. In the meantime I’ve found Medlinks who are so helpful and accessible and have given the option of Dnipro too. Now I’m making a tough decision.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (182)
61.9%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
4.08%
No- I want it (78)
26.53%
No- I don't want it (22)