The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by Josh49
Hello! I am from Netherland want to study in Europe for my medicine, If anyone can help me to know that how can I get admission in university like Sofia or Varna.
Am also looking to know that what are the best university for medicine or dentistry in EU.

Why not the Netherlands?

I hear Hungary has the best reputation for medicine/dentistry in the Eastern European bloc.
Reply 2
Original post by studymed33
Hi mate, I would recommend you Sofia or either Varna .As this two EU university are best in my view. I am also planning to get admission in Sofia for next year 2021 intake as i am about to finish my AS level this year. You can check the procedure of admission from agencies like SME as they seems to have good review in forum.

Hello mate,I hope you are doing good, I am from UK and I am in my final year of my GCSE, and planning to do medicine from EU. How you are finding medicine from Sofia ?
Reply 3
Thanks to you but, I will look for Sofia and Pleven University for medicine. as I am only looking to know how to apply so thinking to contact any reputed agencies which are considered by Sofia and Pleven to get in but don't know whom to contact. However, I have checked on the website of SME and come to know that here in Birmingham is going to have an open day event on 1st of march, I am considering to visit there and will figure it out.
Hi I have started my application for New Vision University.
the process is very smooth and really helpful with SME.

Original post by Josh49
Hello! I am from Netherland want to study in Europe for my medicine, If anyone can help me to know that how can I get admission in university like Sofia or Varna.
Am also looking to know that what are the best university for medicine or dentistry in EU.
Reply 5
Original post by Joseph2020

[QUOTE="Joseph2020;87037902"]Hi I have started my application for New Vision University.

Hello, which intake are you applying for? I’m considering NVU myself.
Original post by Sjjen3

Hi how is the process of application you are finding so far ?
Reply 7
Original post by Sjjen3

Hello, I’m now considering NVU or Dnipro. I’m struggling to decide but I’m aiming for Sept 2020 😊

how about you?
Reply 8
Original post by young Mind
Hi how is the process of application you are finding so far ?

I’m finding I’m not getting much information from SME and I’m having to chase them a lot. In the meantime I’ve found Medlinks who are so helpful and accessible and have given the option of Dnipro too. Now I’m making a tough decision.
I can not say about your situation because I have no idea with whom you are dealing at sme, however, I have started my application for Sofia through sme it is very smooth and they really helpful to me.

Original post by Sjjen3
I’m finding I’m not getting much information from SME and I’m having to chase them a lot. In the meantime I’ve found Medlinks who are so helpful and accessible and have given the option of Dnipro too. Now I’m making a tough decision.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by young Mind
I can not say about your situation because I have no ideal with whom you are dealing at sme, however, I have started my application for Sofia through sme it is very smooth and they really helpful to me.

Glad to hear your application is going well.
It’s a shame because I dealt with SME a few years back when thinking of applying for Trakia and they were wonderful. I’ve been quite surprised by this experience.
Original post by Sjjen3
Hello, I’m now considering NVU or Dnipro. I’m struggling to decide but I’m aiming for Sept 2020 😊

how about you?

Hi, I study at Dnipro in Ukraine and it's a very good option to consider. If you have any questions or would like more information you can PM me :smile:
Original post by Vera Bas
Hi, I study at Dnipro in Ukraine and it's a very good option to consider. If you have any questions or would like more information you can PM me :smile:

Hi mate, Can you help me to know the fee structure in Dnipro and does the university have the hostel facilities or do the student have to manage theirs own accommodation?

Latest

Trending

Trending