Finding certain bags. Help!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi,

I'm looking for a bag and without a picture its difficult to explain but I've seen people with side bags (medium size) and they're more like square shaped bags. If you know what i mean.

I really like those small squares mini tote bags with 2 handles.
But I'm looking for medium size bags like these. They have the 2 handles but then they have a longer shoulder strap too.
I've seen someone with like a lime colour bag and I like it but it was a stranger so I didnt ask where they got it from lol!

I hope you understand what I mean.
Basically medium size bags that are more square shaped and have 2 handles but a longer one too for the shoulder.
hanna778
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,

I'm looking for a bag and without a picture its difficult to explain but I've seen people with side bags (medium size) and they're more like square shaped bags. If you know what i mean.

I really like those small squares mini tote bags with 2 handles.
But I'm looking for medium size bags like these. They have the 2 handles but then they have a longer shoulder strap too.
I've seen someone with like a lime colour bag and I like it but it was a stranger so I didnt ask where they got it from lol!

I hope you understand what I mean.
Basically medium size bags that are more square shaped and have 2 handles but a longer one too for the shoulder.
are you asking for a brand or just the name of that style of bag?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hanna778)
are you asking for a brand or just the name of that style of bag?
No not asking for a name or anything just want to find a picture of simailr bag lol. Or where I can purchase one from!
Cant find it!
BlueEyedGirl_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Are these what you mean? They come in about 5 different sizes and multiple colours I believe!

https://www.fjallraven.co.uk/equipment/kanken/
Anonymous #1
(Original post by BlueEyedGirl_)
Are these what you mean? They come in about 5 different sizes and multiple colours I believe!

https://www.fjallraven.co.uk/equipment/kanken/
No no it's not them lol

It's like these but more square and box like

https://www.riverisland.com/p/beige-...te-bag-739782?
istCompanyId=28d3cba5-6749-43eb-904c-61b8cc01cf80&istFeedId=e2a42a14-4221-40c3-ae4a-64583adaa789&istItemId=ixxpwmtxl &istBid=tztx&gclid=CjwKCAiAi4fwB RBxEiwAEO8_HkSyR91f1Gz9GZs5k1hoe afZ51-WcE5YFV25x0hjIdTIKKngIuHOuxoCek8 QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

So hard to find!!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (639)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.22%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.8%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads