The Student Room Group

Sick of college staff telling me what to do

I hate being told what to do the teacher at college was like saying to the class "youve all got all grumpy faces try and smile " we could have whatever face we want.
I was late to college and the boss was asking how I get there then the TA was saying "he getts a lift, he needs to get myself off on the bus really" but I can get to college how I want its got **** all to do with anyone and if I told her to get the bus theyll say im rude. If she said leave earlier or something its fine but its got nothing to do with her how I get to college it just annoys me.

Has anyone else been in a similar sitution when teachers tell you stuff to do and it upto you?
You should stop going, that'll teach them.
Reply 2
Original post by StriderHort
You should stop going, that'll teach them.

I did mate but the boss sent a letter out sayinh theyll kick me off course
Your teacher can complain all he wants if you're late to his class. Who tf do you think you are? Interrupting the class, thinking you own the place. You can't to college how you "f'ing want" because if that mode of transport causes you to be late then the teacher has all the right to butt in.

Pipe down roadman. Who tf calls a teacher "boss".. The cringe.
What are you doing going into college on Christmas Day? Give it a rest for one day of the year
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Your teacher can complain all he wants if you're late to his class. Who tf do you think you are? Interrupting the class, thinking you own the place. You can't to college how you "f'ing want" because if that mode of transport causes you to be late then the teacher has all the right to butt in.

Pipe down roadman. Who tf calls a teacher "boss".. The cringe.

The teacher was complaining that I get a lift and she was saying as a seperate thing I need to get the bus because last year at college another teacher asked me why I get a lift when I was early.
Reply 6
The teacher was complaining that I get a lift and she was saying as a seperate thing I need to get the bus because last year at college another teacher asked me why I get a lift when I was early.

She wouldvd ended up saying it even if I was early and got a lift
That's every teacher in the UK hun
Reply 8
I know but sometimes theres decent teachers like at school a teacher was like "have I come on my biketo school today" but it was just out of curiosity so i was like "ive got the bus" they never said oh you should do this, you should do that.
I know but sometimes theres decent teachers like at school a teacher was like "have I come on my biketo school today" but it was just out of curiosity so i was like "ive got the bus" they never said oh you should do this, you should do that.

Yeah I get what you mean but if I were you I'd keep my head down and focus on school and if they piss you off even more then get your parents to complain or something
I think if parents complain it will make things worse
I hate being told what to do the teacher at college was like saying to the class "youve all got all grumpy faces try and smile " we could have whatever face we ****ing want.
I was late to college and the boss was asking how I get there then the TA was saying "he getts a lift, he needs to get myself off on the bus really" but I can get to college how I ****ing want its got **** all to do with anyone and if I told her to get the bus theyll say im ****ing rude. If she said leave earlier or something its fine but its got **** all to do with her how the **** I get to college it just ****ing pisses me off.

Has anyone else been in a similar sitution when teachers tell you stuff to do and it upto you?

You are quite right. How dare these college staff, who slog their guts out to plan lessons, teach and assess your work, be so disrespectful.

You are quite right. You have every right to be a mardy, selfish, disrespectful self-righteous person.

The world clearly owes you everything!
Sounds like you need to chill out and stop being so aggressive

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending