The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey! Does anyone know what time booking for UCAT opens tomorrow?
Anyone else’s UCAT practice going terribly? :/
Reply 1782
Original post by aque1408
Hey! Does anyone know what time booking for UCAT opens tomorrow?

9am i think..
Anyone thinking of doing it in a test centre? I’m just worried that I’ll book it and I either won’t be prepared (that’s on me though) or they’ll move the date back (or even forward) if Covid spikes. There’s already been a local lockdown in leister, I’m just worried that if they do one where I am, I won’t be able to take it until later because I don’t have a laptop or computer at home. Anyone else concerned?
Original post by Anonymous17!
Anyone thinking of doing it in a test centre? I’m just worried that I’ll book it and I either won’t be prepared (that’s on me though) or they’ll move the date back (or even forward) if Covid spikes. There’s already been a local lockdown in leister, I’m just worried that if they do one where I am, I won’t be able to take it until later because I don’t have a laptop or computer at home. Anyone else concerned?

If that was me I would also do it in a test centre. Technical problems can be serious and atleast people in the test centre can look after that.
Regarding COVID spikes, I have just stopped thinking about it. Hopefully the localised Leicester lockdown will be effective but it's so unpredictable that factoring it into your decision is not going to help.
Regarding how 2020 is going, I wont be surprised if an asteroid hits us and eliminates humanity, literally.
Original post by A_J_B
If that was me I would also do it in a test centre. Technical problems can be serious and atleast people in the test centre can look after that.
Regarding COVID spikes, I have just stopped thinking about it. Hopefully the localised Leicester lockdown will be effective but it's so unpredictable that factoring it into your decision is not going to help.
Regarding how 2020 is going, I wont be surprised if an asteroid hits us and eliminates humanity, literally.

Agreed I was tempted to sit it at home, but having previously done the UCAT twice and with how this years going so far, I feel as though that controlled environment is useful.
im nervousss
Are you sitting for the UCAT?:biggrin:
i

i think the 7th im not sure fully though. hbu?
Is anyone planning to sit the UCAT at home or a test centre?
I want to do it at home but I'm so scared my internet will betray me during the exam and I'd have to wait a whole year to sit my UCAT again.
august aha! testing begins on the 3rd i think im not sure. Where are you applying?
because I feel like I'd be more comfortable (which could help ease the stress on the day). But still, I feel like doing it at a test centre may be better despite the pressured environment as the risk of connection issues will be reduced. Oh the choices haha!
I

Original post by Wolfram99
I personally would have said 'Yes' just because it says that everyone who sat English got an A*, therefore, James must have got an A* (which is a pass)

think this is just a case of common sense really
Hi,
For the UCAT test centre tests, what is this laminated board?
Is it just A4 white paper (card or paper?) that has been laminated? do you get just a normal black whiteboard pen?
Thank you!
Original post by alevelsaresress
Anyone else’s UCAT practice going terribly? :/

Practice honestly makes perfect I've been doing it for a while now today and im seeing serious improvements in my VR section. its just a little upsetting because 2 of my seconds are below average so ive been focusing on those. But yes it can be quite discouraging but after a while you get used to the feeling and just sharpen your strategies to improve and move forwards.
is it stupid to sit the ucat straight after a week of doing no ucat practice? I'm planning to take ucat early September but I have a residential music course the previous week which runs and finishes around 2 days before I would actually sit it. is that manageable or should most ucat practice ideally happen the days right before the exam?
omg same! st georges, kcl, anglia ruskin and qmul!
For real! Everytime i think about it i start panicking.
I'm going to do it at home how about you?
Good luck to you too!
This may be a stupid question but can you do the ucat on the weekend?
You think the website will be slow and over stressed 9am tomorrow?

Latest

Trending

Trending