The Student Room Group

when people say the music industry is corrupt

and they mention artists selling their soul, whos the devil/illuminati the ceo of record labels?

they look like normal people, not the type to force and threaten people to not say anything/make lots of hits

also you dont see ariana grande complaining about her managers but almost all rappers have had problems. why dont singers get treated as badly.

Scroll to see replies

They literally call beyoncè the queen of Illuminati . I only ever hear people saying that about singers. Beyoncé and Rihanna are the biggest ones
Original post by IH8Studying
They literally call beyoncè the queen of Illuminati . I only ever hear people saying that about singers. Beyoncé and Rihanna are the biggest ones

so they control other artists? never seen a singer being treated like ****, they seem happy andchill unlike rappers who get controlle everyday, cant drive their lambos, talk about certain topics like sex money drugs only.

na rappers are offered like 100k upfront and sign a contract for X amount of years and dont read it and bam they have to do this this and that.
tory lanez was about to expose his label on insta live last week, he tweeted it but he never came on. deleted all the tweets and posts about his label and acted normal. so ofc they threatened him. if he ends up dead then we fosure know its his label.
Chris brown, Camilla Cabello, Lizzo(for her weight), dua lipa and other artists get treated like ****. I thought Tory lanez was a singer?
Chris brown, Camilla Cabello, Lizzo(for her weight), dua lipa and other artists get treated like ****. I thought Tory lanez was a singer?

think hes a rapper.

really? camilla desereves it imo. racist lil ****. her old acc on tumlrer i think got exposed her saying ***** in every post lmao. she needs to be cancelled.

i mean treated like **** by the people she works with, abused, no choice bascially a slave to the record label.
Ohhh. BLACKPINK get treated like subhuman by their label.

Camilla Cabello is literal poison. I’ve hated her since day one.
Ohhh. BLACKPINK get treated like subhuman by their label.

Camilla Cabello is literal poison. I’ve hated her since day one.

blackpink are so good tho wtf

ye i thought she was just another average hot singer but na. she woulnt have apologised is her old accounts werent found smh
Their manager spent their tour money which is like 30 million on gambling. Ikr they’re amazing

She didn’t even apologise when her fans photoshopped Normani getting lynched. I hope her career ends soon cause she’s way too popular
Their manager spent their tour money which is like 30 million on gambling. Ikr they’re amazing

She didn’t even apologise when her fans photoshopped Normani getting lynched. I hope her career ends soon cause she’s way too popular

nvm i thought u were talking about blackbear LOL blackpink is kpop na that ****s bad

sadly it wont. e.g tik tok multiple 'hot' guys have millions of followers even tho they say *****. and nobody cancels them bc of their looks. its stupid.
Original post by davesantana
and they mention artists selling their soul, whos the devil/illuminati the ceo of record labels?

they look like normal people, not the type to force and threaten people to not say anything/make lots of hits

also you dont see ariana grande complaining about her managers but almost all rappers have had problems. why dont singers get treated as badly.

It is selling your soul. Guys like XXX were trying to tell people this too.

You're controlled once you sign those music records....have you noticed how the role models for women are Cardi B and people like MegTheStallion aka thots.

Then you have new wave rappers who come in every now and again atm it's DaBaby...but you wont get to the very top unless you sing/rap about sex/drugs/women/money etc.
(edited 4 years ago)
what lmao? black pink are amazing. It’s english mixed with Korean

yeah well Camilla isn’t hot. And her singing is average. And she can’t dance whatsoever so it shouldn’t be too hard.

We stan africana grande tho
BA465B11-6FDA-4A14-A7FF-A80CB2E93DBF.jpeg
Original post by trapking
It is selling your soul. Guys like XXX were trying to tell people this too.

You're controlled once you sign those music records....have you noticed how the role models for women are Cardi B and people like MegTheStallion aka thots.

Then you have new wave rappers who come in every now and again atm it's DaBaby...but you went go the very top unless you sing/rap about sex/drugs/women/money etc.

nle choppa is THE ****ING GOAT. popping atm AND isnt signed to a label. smart mf.

im saying u dont see singers controlled like major singers like drake he does what he wants ect i dont think hes forced to do anything he doesnt want to yet hes signed to republic records, most of mumble rappers labels
what lmao? black pink are amazing. It’s english mixed with Korean

yeah well Camilla isn’t hot. And her singing is average. And she can’t dance whatsoever so it shouldn’t be too hard.

We stan africana grande tho
BA465B11-6FDA-4A14-A7FF-A80CB2E93DBF.jpeg

LOL i was gonna post that on my thread the other day
nle choppa is THE ****ING GOAT. popping atm AND isnt signed to a label. smart mf.

im saying u dont see singers controlled like major singers like drake he does what he wants ect i dont think hes forced to do anything he doesnt want to yet hes signed to republic records, most of mumble rappers labels

You've just proved exactly what I've just said...

What is Nle choppa singing about...guns/sex/women/money. As I said you can't make it to the top unless you're singing these ****ty agendas. You'll be controlled by people.
The other picture was better 😂😂
You've just proved exactly what I've just said...

What is Nle choppa singing about...guns/sex/women/money. As I said you can't make it to the top unless you're singing these ****ty agendas. You'll be controlled by people.

doesnt matter im talking about being controlled. not how to get to the top.

i would sing about those stuff for millions a year no cap
The other picture was better 😂😂

with waves and airpods?
doesnt matter im talking about being controlled. not how to get to the top.

i would sing about those stuff for millions a year no cap

He's already being controlled lmao, thats the point you're missing.

He has managers and their telling him what to do. He's already sold his soul.
He's already being controlled lmao, thats the point you're missing.

He has managers and their telling him what to do. He's already sold his soul.

nle choppa? he isnt signed he might have managers but he can easily say no and choose what he wants to do.

he made his own label with his terms meaning he can do what he wants no slave ****
yh 😭😭

Quick Reply

Latest