Turn on thread page Beta

Tesco HomePlus watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have an interview for a new Tesco Homeplus store tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone worked for them, particularly the homeplus stores.
    Can you tell me anything about the stores, i.e. what departments they have? Also what are the wages like?

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    I guess they aren't that popular then! I managed to find out the different depts. Look not bad and at least there are no food products

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm aware they exist but never been in a HomePlus store. I would imagine they would be quite interesting to work in seen as they are a relatively new venture.

Can't really comment on pay rates as they vary accross formats and locations but it will probably be better than the competition and the staff benefits are pretty good.

And no food is certainly a bonus lol

Tom

ReputationRep:
    We dont have homePlus stores in my area so i cant help you. But if you search tesco in my posts i've written loads about the interview process which will be very similar homeplus or no homeplus

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, same here. i'm not a HomePlus worker, but I work in a regular Tesco store so you can look at my old posts,

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the help guys I cancelled the interview as my current job offered me more hours It's working from home and pays better so I would have been silly not to!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2008
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.