The Student Room Group

Christmas hols movies to watch on tv

What films are people watching over the Christmas hols on tv
Ok. I meant the movies that are coming on tv between now and going back on 6th Jan that are worth a watch. Lots of the ones seem like repeats!
Edward Scissorhands
Home Alone
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

I'm sure these movies will cheer you up!
watched moana yesterday and going to watch paddington 2 tonight :gah:
Reply 4
The best were all today... the Jungle Book, Wurzel Gummidge… and Paddington 2.
Reply 5
Original post by Kutie Karen
Ok. I meant the movies that are coming on tv between now and going back on 6th Jan that are worth a watch. Lots of the ones seem like repeats!

Jurassic Park I: they clone dinosaurs... they escape and start eating everyone. Jurassic Park II: they clone dinosaurs... they escape and start eating everyone. Jurassic Park III: they clone dinosaurs... they escape and start eating everyone. Do these people NEVER learn?
the new version of Worzel Gummidge has been warmly received. the second episode is tonight at 7pm on BBC1.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/26/worzel-gummidge-time-on-tv-boxing-day-11962010/

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23WorzelGummidge
Original post by Vinny C
Jurassic Park I: they clone dinosaurs... they escape and start eating everyone. Jurassic Park II: they clone dinosaurs... they escape and start eating everyone. Jurassic Park III: they clone dinosaurs... they escape and start eating everyone. Do these people NEVER learn?

But 1 and 2 were actually good...
Original post by Kutie Karen
What films are people watching over the Christmas hols on tv

I was used to watch Christmas Vacation from 1989 with Chevy Chase. Two dozen times. If you didn't watch. It is a good one and never get boring!
I watched the intern purely by accident and loved it. Great movie.
Reply 10
I watch Home Alone 1 and 2 each year.
Reply 11
The sound of music
Original post by Retsuko
I watch Home Alone 1 and 2 each year.

Then get someone to watch it with you next time.
National lampoons christmas vacation
Love actually
Home alone
Elf

Quick Reply

Latest