AimeeC9
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I recently wrote a blog post reviewing some of the concepts I studied during my Social Psychology module.

Social Psychology was not my favourite module (at all!) during A-Level (as was most of Psychology to be honest) but a degree in Psychology has completely changed my perspective of everything.

It was all so intriguing to learn about why we act or think in certain ways, beyond the theories of Milgram and Shereif et al.

I thought that this will give you a good idea of some of the stuff you might cover if you're thinking about studying a degree in Psychology (since Social is a core requirement for the BPS accreditation), some insight into some studies you may want to use in your current revision, or to help you change your mind and stay at least a bit motivated if you're struggling through the content as I did

https://universitywithaimz.blogspot....sychology.html
Em.-.
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I’m starting my psych degree in 2020. I haven’t studied it in the education system yet but I’d say social is probably my least favourite area (though it still interests me, which is why I chose psychology as almost ALL of it seems quite interesting) as I have a scientific background and am most interested in cognitive. Very interesting post, thank you for sharing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (97)
28.36%
No - I have already returned home (44)
12.87%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (65)
19.01%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (35)
10.23%
No - I live at home during term anyway (101)
29.53%

Watched Threads