Anyone else Applying to SRUC animal care HND or HNC for 2020 or 2021 entry?

Watch this thread
jennifer.coulter
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Just want to put the feelers out and see who else is applying as I don't know anyone else who is.
jdowie26
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
I'm currently doing the NC Animal Care course at SRUC Elmwood campus and I have applied for HNC aswell as Veterinary Nursing
alfalimaindia
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I’m doing the distance learning animal care course this year then I’m applying for animal care hnd for 2021.
Kmck2002
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I have a conditional offer for applied animal science at SRUC but I’m not 100% sure which of my uni offers I’m going to accept especially now that exams aren’t happening and I might not meet my conditions
Alexandra4231
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I've applied this year! Agriculture HNC, animal care HNC and Animal science HNC with hopes to do vet nursing. At oatridge and elmwood.
Yellowdog0604
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm thinking of applying for HND animal care, I am unsure which campus is better though. Can't decide between Elmwood and Craibstone. Any advice?
Alexandra4231
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I've applied for elmwood as its a lot more central to Scotland I think x
Yellowdog0604
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Alexandra4231)
I've applied for elmwood as its a lot more central to Scotland I think x
Yeah it's in Fife so not far from Edinburgh and not that much farther to Stirling and even Glasgow
Blxssm
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I've applied for HNC animal care at barony and also vet nursing too
zorsefoal
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I have an offer for the ABC Animal nursing assistant course 21/22 at Barony
Zomber
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I’ve applied and accepted my offer for HND animal care at barony )
zorsefoal
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
is anyone else struggling to find accommodation? I though I had found a room and I went to view it yesterday but since then the landlord hasn't replied! Everything else i can find is 2 bed and I don't know anyone who is going.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (144)
29.21%
It went fairly well (234)
47.46%
It didn't go too well (73)
14.81%
TERRIBLE! (42)
8.52%

Watched Threads