The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Was shocked when I found out how old he was.

Guy is a prick can't stand him.
I met him, he does talk like that. Any black people I know think he's a bit of a giggle. He kept referring to himself as "our boy Westwood".

I hope he is actually genuine. People who don't find his show hilarious and actually get angry about him need a sense of humour IMO.

Yo, if your car ain't wearin' propa shoes, it ain't dressed baby!

Wrap it up before you slap it up!

Crack is whack, holla!

Etc.
Reply 22
He is a complete prick, I hate hearing his voice.

Waste of space.
Reply 23
There is a worse Westwood btw.

What a ****.
BrotherDown
I met him, he does talk like that. Any black people I know think he's a bit of a giggle. He kept referring to himself as "our boy Westwood".

I hope he is actually genuine. People who don't find his show hilarious and actually get angry about him need a sense of humour IMO.

Yo, if your car ain't wearin' propa shoes, it ain't dressed baby!

Wrap it up before you slap it up!

Crack is whack, holla!

Etc.

Yeah I find it really hard keeping a straight face while watching him :smile:
I think I'm burying my head in the sand with this one and hoping beyond all hope that it's an act, and that he isn't just like that.

Although I'm going to say he's also a prick.
Prick
Reply 27
I've met him, he is deadly serious. We have a picture with him and my friend is pinchin his shirt sayin 'youve just been pimped', and we just laughed our arses off at him while his massive security guard just looked on in amazement at the disrespect we were showing him.
Reply 28
Neither. His standing and credentials as a hip-hop DJ over the years are unmatched. Shame about Pimp My Ride UK though.
Aconite
I've no idea who he is.

How is it? Y'know, under that rock?
Reply 30
Apparently he was a complete prick when he Dj'ed at Newcastles freshers week, so although he may be a fantastic DJ, as a person he seems to be a bit of a ******.
To all the haters: what's he ever done to you?

He's just pursuing something he loves doing, and has done so for the best part of 25+ years :eek:

Who cares how he speaks? If there was real offence about his "act", would he even exist?

Westwood = :yy:
Reply 32
trance addict
Yeah I find it really hard keeping a straight face while watching him :smile:

Me too, lol.
I think as a general rule gun crime is wrong, but I will personally marry the person who shot him. Provide they have another go and this time DO IT PROPERLY.
Juwel
Neither. His standing and credentials as a hip-hop DJ over the years are unmatched.

WORD
No one can act like a prick that well.
He does my head in, but I always get a good laugh just by listening to him.
Reply 36
Juwel
Neither. His standing and credentials as a hip-hop DJ over the years are unmatched. Shame about Pimp My Ride UK though.

Oh, I wasn't attempting to put a chip in his obviously very large reputation as a good DJ. For one thing, I haven't listened to anything he's DJ'ed. I do have problems with the way he talks, the way he moves his hands like he's black and his balls are the size of the Galilean moons. It just doesn't suit him, and it makes him look like a fool. :no:
trance addict
He looks like he's 40 years old for a start. My black friend always calls him "the true definition of wigga" He's really annoying and should stop.

Oh, your black friend said it!
Reply 38
He tries WAY too hard to be black and in his 20's :laugh:
My friend met him and said he was exactly like he was on the radio. I ****ing hate him, he annoys the **** out of me. I really can't see why all these black gangsta types adore him so much, isn't he essentially either taking the piss out of them and the way they speak, or being that annoying kid who tries to mimick people and just ends up failing and annoying them?

Latest