He's putting on an act
    25.45%
    nuh wai man hes the dawg o' dis shizzle
    12.73%
    He's just a prick :dry:
    61.82%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by figureeight)
    Oh, I wasn't attempting to put a chip in his obviously very large reputation as a good DJ. For one thing, I haven't listened to anything he's DJ'ed. I do have problems with the way he talks, the way he moves his hands like he's black and his balls are the size of the Galilean moons. It just doesn't suit him, and it makes him look like a fool. :no:
    He loves hip-hop, to the extent that he immerses himself in its culture. So look at him less as a wannabe black guy and more as a guy who lives and breathes his music. This only looks strange to people because he's white.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trance addict)
    He looks like he's 40 years old for a start. My black friend always calls him "the true definition of wigga" He's really annoying and should stop.
    lol maybe because he is 50

ReputationRep:
    He's a prick. If I seen him in a club and he started talking like a knob to me, I'd definately hit him.

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a charming young man, on the other hand.

Westwood just makes me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adampolar)
    How is it? Y'know, under that rock?
    Damp.

ReputationRep:
    lol i think he started off acting then eventually he just got used to acting like that becuase 50 years ago being black wasnt cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Segat1)
    Westwood is in his 50s.
    lol I never knew that! and I didn't know he was from Lowestoft either (according to wiki).

Well, after that shock I'm gonna have to lay down.

ReputationRep:
    Brain damage...

ReputationRep:
    He seems a prick to me lol, hes playing in Kavos on tuesday, think I'll have to go and see him to make my full decision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgEGNT)
    He seems a prick to me lol, hes playing in Kavos on tuesday, think I'll have to go and see him to make my full decision.
    Be warned when I went to Kavos he bailed out of the gig at future and atlantis! also it costs a bomb to see him. (his flight was delayed)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xmiccix)
    He tries WAY too hard to be black and in his 20's :laugh:
    Not really, he has no kids and isn't in prison

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adampolar)
    Be warned when I went to Kavos he bailed out of the gig at future and atlantis! also it costs a bomb to see him. (his flight was delayed)
    Oh well what a damn shame, will have to go elsewhere then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    He loves hip-hop, to the extent that he immerses himself in its culture. So look at him less as a wannabe black guy and more as a guy who lives and breathes his music. This only looks strange to people because he's white.
    couldnt have said it better.

Westwood is the ******!!!!

ReputationRep:
    We have a french exchange over at the moment, and he just watched it with the funniest expression i have ever seen.

I think that either he's very strange, or uber cool in an ironic sense- i.e he puts on an act

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    Not really, he has no kids and isn't in prison
    He might have kids and just not be there for them... then he would be a true imitator wouldn't he? Also as a general rule it's prison or the music business and he is clearly in the latter :p: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    He might have kids and just not be there for them... then he would be a true imitator wouldn't he? Also as a general rule it's prison or the music business and he is clearly in the latter :p: .
    my last post applies to you as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrotherDown)
    You sound like a charming young man, on the other hand.
    :hahaha: x 10000

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddonnyy)
    my last post applies to you as well
    I'm sorry Fusion and my idea of what constitutes humour is a witty comment perfectly well timed with a hint of truth, would you like a tissue to dry your eyes? You know you can say generalisations like we did when 60% of all black children are raised in single parent families.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    and you wonder why theres no equality in the world when people have such fair perceptions such as this...

:|

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.