He's putting on an act
    25.45%
    nuh wai man hes the dawg o' dis shizzle
    12.73%
    He's just a prick :dry:
    61.82%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgEGNT)
    Oh well what a damn shame, will have to go elsewhere then!
    Hey it doesn't mean the same thing will happen to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    I'm sorry Fusion and my idea of what constitutes humour is a witty comment perfectly well timed with a hint of truth, would you like a tissue to dry your eyes? You know you can say generalisations like we did when 60% of all black children are raised in single parent families.
    hmmm lets see...

witty? no..id say offensive
    true? not in the slightest

and i'd like to know where you got you're (completely ludicrous) statistics from

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry Fusion and my idea of what constitutes humour is a witty comment perfectly well timed with a hint of truth, would you like a tissue to dry your eyes? You know you can say generalisations like we did when 60% of all black children are raised in single parent families.
    source????

ReputationRep:
    meeeeeehhhhh - prick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsIpod)
    and you wonder why theres no equality in the world when people have such fair perceptions such as this...

:|
    I'm glad you agree it's fair. Anyway it's not like the government is forcing black fathers to walk away and black women to be so unselective with whom to have a child is it?

ReputationRep:
    He might have kids and just not be there for them... then he would be a true imitator wouldn't he? Also as a general rule it's prison or the music business and he is clearly in the latter :p: .
    What is wrong with you? You clearly have something against black people as many of your posts have exemplified. You always seems to acknowledge the prison/crime side of things, but if there is an example of a person that does not fit your preconceptions (i.e a black person doing well - what a shock) , you fail to mention it. Funny, that. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I find him funny in a George Bush kinda way :p: You can endlessly poke fun at him, chris moyles has done some really funny material on him! 'Fish and Chips, pow pow pow!!!'

ReputationRep:
    hes a prick.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm lets see...

witty? no..id say offensive
    true? not in the slightest

and i'd like to know where you got you're (completely ludicrous) statistics from
    He appears to have a selection bank from which he inserts them from

ReputationRep:
    He's an embarrassment to white english people. [no racist connotations meant] (<-such is the state of PC that I feel compelled to write that in case people jump on me and neg rep me and call me a racist...but that's another discussion) Although I suppose he'll go some way to removing our international stereotype of all having bad teeth, being scrawny and talking like the queen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddonnyy)
    source????
    57% http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/6080096.stm

Check mate.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad you agree it's fair. Anyway it's not like the government is forcing black fathers to walk away and black women to be so unselective with whom to have a child is it?
    you obviously arent the sharpest tool in the box

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adampolar)
    Hey it doesn't mean the same thing will happen to you!
    I know, but I'm just looking for any excuse not to go.

A) I'm going out of curiousity alone cos I dont really like the music.
    B) I dont want to pay to see him

ReputationRep:
    This is pure speculation, but im guessing you have little/no experience with average black people, and you've got all ur ideas of them off poor television?

No need to answer, its clear im right.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadie-kiki)
    He's an embarrassment to white english people. [no racist connotations meant] (<-such is the state of PC that I feel compelled to write that in case people jump on me and neg rep me and call me a racist...but that's another discussion) Although I suppose he'll go some way to removing our international stereotype of all having bad teeth, being scrawny and talking like the queen.
    Is he representing all 40m white english people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cerulean)
    What is wrong with you? You clearly have something against black people as many of your posts have exemplified. You always seems to acknowledge the prison/crime side of things, but if there is an example of a person that does not fit your preconceptions (i.e a black person doing well - what a shock) , you fail to mention it. Funny, that. :rolleyes:
    What are you talking about I fail to mention it? I work on generalisations... like the whole 79% of gun crime being committed by black people, 57% of black fathers walking out on their offspring leaving us to pay for them, more black people going to prison than university each year and so on. I'm going on majority cases here, I fully acknowledge that some make it. If you want you can show me some black role models who aren't famous for emancipating their race, or for music or sport i.e. hard working educated people who have contributed to man kind as a whole in a significant way.

ReputationRep:
    57% http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/6080096.stm

Check mate.
    fail. not all black people are Caribbean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    Is he representing all 40m white english people?

She's just making a generalisation like you, eh?

ReputationRep:
    This is pure speculation, but im guessing you have little/no experience with average black people, and you've got all ur ideas of them off poor television?

No need to answer, its clear im right.:yep:
    The statistics speak for themselves... 57% is too high a figure for them to simply just be unlucky. Sorry it doesn't fit in with your misguided preconceptions dear.

ReputationRep:
    I think he started out as a bit of a prick, but then he quickly got the mick taken out of him from pretty much all angles of the media.

Now I think he's become a sort of parody of himself. So I think he's putting on an act of his former self.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.