He's putting on an act
    25.45%
    nuh wai man hes the dawg o' dis shizzle
    12.73%
    He's just a prick :dry:
    61.82%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    What are you talking about I fail to mention it? I work on generalisations... like the whole 79% of gun crime being committed by black people, 57% of black fathers walking out on their offspring leaving us to pay for them, more black people going to prison than university each year and so on. I'm going on majority cases here, I fully acknowledge that some make it. If you want you can show me some black role models who aren't famous for emancipating their race, or for music or sport i.e. hard working educated people who have contributed to man kind as a whole in a significant way.
    so your perception of a black people is of criminals, gangsta rappers and involved in sport?
    where do you live? have you ever come across a black person? do you have any functioning brain cells??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddonnyy)
    fail. not all black people are Caribbean
    My mistake, 48%, I do appologise : http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article....&in_page_id=34

That's sooooo much better, they must be much better fathers than I initially thought! Doh, what an idiot you've made me out to be!

ReputationRep:
    What are you talking about I fail to mention it? I work on generalisations... like the whole 79% of gun crime being committed by black people, 57% of black fathers walking out on their offspring leaving us to pay for them, more black people going to prison than university each year and so on. I'm going on majority cases here, I fully acknowledge that some make it. If you want you can show me some black role models who aren't famous for emancipating their race, or for music or sport i.e. hard working educated people who have contributed to man kind as a whole in a significant way.
    The last part is dependent on opinion also.

I think you need to spend less time with statistics.

The crime rate is 3X more in Scotland than in England and Wales. The majority of the population is white. It works both ways too, y'know.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get it twisted homies ........

:stupid:

ReputationRep:
    The statistics speak for themselves... 57% is too high a figure for them to simply just be unlucky. Sorry it doesn't fit in with your misguided preconceptions dear.
    can you please stop using that ridiculous statistic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cerulean)
    The last part is dependent on opinion also.

I think you need to spend less time with statistics.

The crime rate is 3X more in Scotland than in England and Wales. The majority of the population is white. It works both ways too, y'know.
    Your having shown me that white people can also be bad parents doesn't excuse the fact that nigh on 50% of all black parents are bad ones. The initial figure I came up with of 60% was wrong, that's America, and that's where we're heading. I of course know that some black people can be good, quite a lot in fact, but I know that more of them are bad and I don't know why. Also if we assume the crime rate is 3x higher in scotland because of poverty why is black peoples crime rates 5x higher than it should be?

ReputationRep:
    can you please stop using that ridiculous statistic
    I just corrected it for you, dry your eyes. It's sooooo much better at 48%, it makes them look much better . I bet you wish you didn't pick up on that joke now heh.

ReputationRep:
    loving your us and them attitude

ReputationRep:
    Your having shown me that white people can also be bad parents doesn't excuse the fact that nigh on 50% of all black parents are bad ones. The initial figure I came up with of 60% was wrong, that's America, and that's where we're heading. I of course know that some black people can be good, quite a lot in fact, but I know that more of them are bad and I don't know why. Also if we assume the crime rate is 3x higher in scotland because of poverty why is black peoples crime rates 5x higher than it should be?
    do you know any black people at all?

ReputationRep:
    loving your us and them attitude
    Haha way to dodge the issue... Think about the sentence... I am talking about somebody else, the obvious word to use is 'them'. Like if 10% of white people were paedophiles i'd say that makes THEM look worse. Either way shut up and go away, you're clearly blinded by bias.

ReputationRep:
    im biased? i bet if you were born 50 years ago in america you would've loved the kkk

ReputationRep:
    Listen mate, don't "tap the glass".

It's obvious that he is prejudiced, so leave him in his box, so to speak.

ReputationRep:
    Quite a fair few actually, strangely enough they're all successful because they've used the formula I demand of all people who have children; that there be wherever possible 2 parents. This requires the man to be a man and the woman to not put out to whoever, it's quite simple. I didn't mean that loads of black people are bad, I meant that a larger percentage of them are bad than as a percentage of white people, which is undeniable.

ReputationRep:
    im biased? i bet if you were born 50 years ago in america you would've loved the kkk
    Yet again dodging the issue... well done.

ReputationRep:
    whats your definition of bad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr-breaker)
    Listen mate, don't "tap the glass".

It's obvious that he is prejudiced, so leave him in his box, so to speak.
    Yes, all those statistics which cateogorically prove a massive percentage of black fathers walk out have made me highly prejudice. My looking at facts rather than thinking what I want to believe makes me a complete asswipe and I should re-think my thoughts into a more PC fashion to please you and others.

ReputationRep:
    Quite a fair few actually, strangely enough they're all successful because they've used the formula I demand of all people who have children; that there be wherever possible 2 parents. This requires the man to be a man and the woman to not put out to whoever, it's quite simple. I didn't mean that loads of black people are bad, I meant that a larger percentage of them are bad than as a percentage of white people, which is undeniable.
    neo-nazi much?

ReputationRep:
    whats your definition of bad?
    O is that where i'm going wrong? In black society a good parent walks out... psht.

Clutching.
    At.
    Straws.

ReputationRep:
    neo-nazi much?
    Not really no. Facts much? 3% of the population overall... 15% of the prison population. Therefore a larger percentage of the black population is involved in crime and is therefore bad than the white population. Understand now?

ReputationRep:
    Your having shown me that white people can also be bad parents doesn't excuse the fact that nigh on 50% of all black parents are bad ones. The initial figure I came up with of 60% was wrong, that's America, and that's where we're heading.?
    'that's where we're heading' - says who? What makes you the authority on these issues? Though you may spend your time fetching statistics off the internet in an attempt to bolster your argument it doesn't make you an expert.

I of course know that some black people can be good, quite a lot in fact, but I know that more of them are bad and I don't know why.
    Maybe because you get 'good' and 'bad' people of every race? Of course, is depended on what you consider to be 'bad' and 'good', though it must be said that in your posts your manly focus on the negative issues concerning black people. This is not to deny if there is an 'issue' as such, but it does appear to be of some preoccupation to you. You claim you know of 'good' black people and do not question why they are 'good'. Also, you say you 'don't know why' - statistics can only be used so far. They cannot always explain complex social situations.

Also if we assume the crime rate is 3x higher in scotland because of poverty why is black peoples crime rates 5x higher than it should be?
    That's part of the average of England and Wales.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.