He's putting on an act
    25.45%
    nuh wai man hes the dawg o' dis shizzle
    12.73%
    He's just a prick :dry:
    61.82%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    Quite a fair few actually, strangely enough they're all successful because they've used the formula I demand of all people who have children; that there be wherever possible 2 parents. This requires the man to be a man and the woman to not put out to whoever, it's quite simple. I didn't mean that loads of black people are bad, I meant that a larger percentage of them are bad than as a percentage of white people, which is undeniable.
    and who the feck are you?? egotistical *&^£$%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cerulean)
    'that's where we're heading' - says who? What makes you the authority on these issues? Though you may spend your time fetching statistics off the internet in an attempt to bolster your argument it doesn't make you an expert.

Maybe because you get 'good' and 'bad' people of every race? Of course, is depended on what you consider to be 'bad' and 'good', though it must be said that in your posts your manly focus on the negative issues concerning black people. This is not to deny if there is an 'issue' as such, but it does appear to be of some preoccupation to you. You claim you know of 'good' black people and do not question why they are 'good'. Also, you say you 'don't know why' - statistics can only be used so far. They cannot always explain complex social situations.

That's part of the average of England and Wales.
    'Good' and 'Bad' are the same measurements for black and white people in my eyes, of course if walking out on your children is an acceptable thing to do amongst the black community I do appologise. I know you get good and bad people from every race but what are there more bad people contained within that race? It makes no sense and there's no excuses for it. This is why I am highlighting the issue, because fools keep saying 'its because they're deprived, we aren't giving them enough free stuff'.

ReputationRep:
    Even though I am part of this debate, how OT have we gone, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Not really no. Facts much? 3% of the population overall... 15% of the prison population. Therefore a larger percentage of the black population is involved in crime and is therefore bad than the white population. Understand now?
    you ever thought that it might be because a bigger percentage live in low income families? that black people are discriminated against in places of employment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddonnyy)
    and who the feck are you?? egotistical *&^£$%
    Haha give up. Your first port of call was to attack my statistic; I changed and proved it. The second was to attack me, which is null and void because i'm backed up with evidence you can't disprove. Your third is to highlight things out of context. :no:

ReputationRep:
    you ever thought that it might be because a bigger percentage live in low income families? that black people are discriminated against in places of employment?
    Why do they live in low income families? Because fathers walk out by any chance? Black people are barely discriminated against in places of employment, if anything they're positively discriminated against. Please stop giving excuses it just makes the situation all the more pitiful, as if people who have less money in someway have less morals and don't know that killing people is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Haha give up. Your first port of call was to attack my statistic; I changed and proved it. The second was to attack me, which is null and void because i'm backed up with evidence you can't disprove. Your third is to highlight things out of context. :no:
    where did i attack you??

ReputationRep:
    Even though I am part of this debate, how OT have we gone, lol.
    It makes me laugh that you guys take the bait every time. Tbh I don't really care about the whole topic, I just like annoying people. I do often wonder why so many black fathers walk out though, and where they go for that matter.

ReputationRep:
    'Good' and 'Bad' are the same measurements for black and white people in my eyes, of course if walking out on your children is an acceptable thing to do amongst the black community I do appologise. I know you get good and bad people from every race but what are there more bad people contained within that race? It makes no sense and there's no excuses for it. This is why I am highlighting the issue, because fools keep saying 'its because they're deprived, we aren't giving them enough free stuff'.
    And it worsens still. 'We?'

You say you want to know 'why' but you've already formulated an answer yourself, it appears.

You didn't really address many of the points I put forwards to you. You're looking at numbers and stories that support the views you wish to keep, not people.

ReputationRep:
    where did i attack you??
    4. questioning me.

You called me a neo nazi... several other things too.

ReputationRep:
    Why do they live in low income families? Because fathers walk out by any chance? Black people are barely discriminated against in places of employment, if anything they're positively discriminated against. Please stop giving excuses it just makes the situation all the more pitiful, as if people who have less money in someway have less morals and don't know that killing people is wrong.
    if ethnic minorities are not discriminated against why is the government making moves to ensure that more ethnic inorities get more jobs?
    even this government recognises the racial prejudises in this country. its a shame you are too dumb or blinded by your bias to recognise it for yourself

ReputationRep:
    And it worsens still. 'We?'

You say you want to know 'why' but you've already formulated an answer yourself, it appears.

You didn't really address many of the points I put forwards to you. You're looking at numbers and stories that support the views you wish to keep, not people.
    Please stop making out that i'm somehow trying to draw a line, by 'we' I mean people who aren't poor who try to look liberal by blaming crime on things like socioeconomics. I hardly ever use stories, just numbers. Individual cases give us no idea of what the problem is, how big it is, or how we can solve it.

ReputationRep:
    if ethnic minorities are not discriminated against why is the government making moves to ensure that more ethnic inorities get more jobs?
    even this government recognises the racial prejudises in this country. its a shame you are too dumb or blinded by your bias to recognise it for yourself
    No the government equates black peoples failure to take opportunities at something that isn't face value. Anyway i'm going home now bai.

ReputationRep:
    4. questioning me.

You called me a neo nazi... several other things too.
    well your views and ideology are similar to those of white supremacists

ReputationRep:
    Please stop making out that i'm somehow trying to draw a line, by 'we' I mean people who aren't poor who try to look liberal by blaming crime on things like socioeconomics. I hardly ever use stories, just numbers. Individual cases give us no idea of what the problem is, how big it is, or how we can solve it.

These two don't go together.

ReputationRep:
    No the government equates black peoples failure to take opportunities at something that isn't face value. Anyway i'm going home now bai.
    how can you take an opportunity that is closed to you because of your race??

ReputationRep:
    Wat u goin on about man??!! Westwood is pua soliddddd!!!!

But in all seriousness, is he really 50?! :eek:
    I can't believe we're keeping him in a job. ¬_¬

Hmmm... thing is, would he really speak and act like that at the Christmas dinner table with his (probably) frail parents? somehow I don't think so. Argh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashes_to_Ashes)
    Wat u goin on about man??!! Westwood is pua soliddddd!!!!

But in all seriousness, is he really 50?! :eek:
    I can't believe we're keeping him in a job. ¬_¬

Hmmm... thing is, would he really speak and act like that at the Christmas dinner table with his (probably) frail parents? somehow I don't think so. Argh.
    damn id forgotten that this thread started out discussing westwood
    i think he is great though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poptheglock)
    "momma, these roast potatoes are tight, you at the top of your game ya no, big up UK styleeeeeee!"
    :rofl:
    Too right.

ReputationRep:
    He is very annoying but he isn't fake. He's been doing that stuff since the early 80's. He was one of the first people to get involved in Hip Hop in the UK. He knows more than me about hip hop so i can't hate on him for that, but he does need to grow up and talk like a normal person.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.