Turn on thread page Beta

Titanic Theme Music watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else on here love it? I just think its so powerful and catches the mood of the film and the event so well, I like the Irish influence in it alot too, please dont say I'm the only one lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgEGNT)
    Anyone else on here love it? I just think its so powerful and catches the mood of the film and the event so well, I like the Irish influence in it alot too, please dont say I'm the only one lol
    I hope you are the only one

That song
    and that film
    sucked major big sweaty fat blokes arses from scotland.

Really, may Celine Dion fall into a quarry and be covered in farm slurry

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I'm not talking about the song, I'm talking about the music that was used throughout the film, but everyone is entitled to their opinion!

Nah, I'm not talking about the song, I'm talking about the music that was used throughout the film, but everyone is entitled to their opinion!
    Oh yes!!
    I love it too :five:

ReputationRep:
    You mean the droning stuff that bellows on and on like some bloke outside with an angle grinder all day?
    That too didn't bother me, the film was too abysmal to collect such thoughts of compatible music. If they'd played some SOAD in it, just for the hell of it I may have liked it. Even more so if Jaws had been on the prowl :yy: but I don't even think that would save it from my sin bin

ReputationRep:
    I have the cd

in my car

LUV IT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thats funny)

That song
    and that film

*HI5* FOR THAT ONE

ReputationRep:
    James Horner is a God. He's a music genius.

ReputationRep:
    imtired, tranceaddict and thats funny

would you ever so kindly piss off out of the thread, do you honestly have nothing better to do than sit in threads like this and act like tossers?

I believe there is no neanderthal section on TSR at the moment but maybe if you ask the mods nicely they will give you one to play in. In the mean time, please do you mind leaving threads like this to serious conversation.

Oh and thats funny, it doesnt mean you as much, I did seem to notice a slight remark on the thread after your first post.

ReputationRep:
    imtired, tranceaddict and thats funny

would you ever so kindly piss off out of the thread, do you honestly have nothing better to do than sit in threads like this and act like tossers?

I believe there is no neanderthal section on TSR at the moment but maybe if you ask the mods nicely they will give you one to play in. In the mean time, please do you mind leaving threads like this to serious conversation.

Oh and thats funny, it doesnt mean you as much, I did seem to notice a slight remark on the thread after your first post.
    You was asking if you were alone on this - I was offering my opinion into the matter that you may be *mystic hand movements*
    But you're not fair dos. Still find Titanic and it's music naff - tbh I'd probably find the music boring without the film, and the film is boring no matter what so - meh - see sig and avatar :yy:

As for neanderthal's - The people who rip-off perhaps the worst maritime disaster in history by making a film destroying it with a daft romance plot and only paying perhaps a measly 5 mins of respect to the people who lost their lives - They are the neanderthals - but that's another issue entirely. Tra

ReputationRep:
    You're not the only one

ReputationRep:
    COMPLETELY agree..
    I can't think of a film with a better soundtrack (for the mo.. but LOTR comes close)
    But i always cry when it comes on in the film..

ReputationRep:

That song
    and that film

I'll drink to that :beer:

ReputationRep:
    No! I really don't! I loved the movie but the music was just :no:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xBillyBrownx)
    No! I really don't! I loved the movie but the music was just :no:.
    And I thought you were cool. That film is dross.

Only kidding, you are cool - but the film is still dross - really. One of my all time most hated films.

ReputationRep:
    Bar Celine Dion, its an outstanding soundtrack imo.

ReputationRep:
    And I thought you were cool. That film is dross.

Only kidding, you are cool - but the film is still dross - really. One of my all time most hated films.
    :eek:

It's a very good movie! And I can be too much of a girl sometimes..

---> 3 Warnings!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xBillyBrownx)
    :eek:

It's a very good movie! And I can be too much of a girl sometimes..

---> 3 Warnings!
    It is a girly sort of film I guess.
    Fair dos

- Yeah, spam - go figure - I consider them coolness points :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Titanic was brilliant, one of my all time favourites, and the music alone can bring tears to my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    It is a girly sort of film I guess.
    Fair dos

- Yeah, spam - go figure - I consider them coolness points :yy:
    I know.. But I think you should give it another chance anyway.

You had more! Haha indeed they are. Except I don't have any.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.